Poll: Whats the better amp?
Poll Options
View poll results: Whats the better amp?
Marshall MG halfstack
3 12%
Line 6 spider 3 halfstack
22 88%
Voters: 25.
Marshall MG Halfstack or line 6 spider 3 halfstack?

They both suck but which one is better?
Well I'd go with the Spider for versatility. At least the Insane channel is somewhat usable.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Id would say spider, at least its more versatile and a little better quality. Whats crazy is i have purchased some really stupid stuff over the years. Most if it i knew sucked really bad. then the time for a new amp came about and thought about buying both those models when i started looking into amps. Had the money in hand many times.. Something just screams out DONT BUY ME! Month pass and im still looking at amps and finally broke down and did some research. Dear lord im glad i never purchased them lol. My soul itself was saying NO STAY AWAY.... Good thing i listened for once...
I've tried both side-by-side at my friend's house and can honestly say the MG is better, at least for metal. At least it could somewhat cut through the mix and wasn't harsh as hell like the Spider. The Spider was like a swarm of bees, it was disgusting.

That being said, for some reason when I plugged my guitar into the MG...the bridge pickup wouldn't work and I had to use the neck pickup

Both are worthless wastes of money.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by KetchupLad14
That was a joke, right?

Because if it was, I actually laughed out loud. Good job.

It actually is SOMEWHAT useable at low volumes.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Quote by mike.h
It actually is SOMEWHAT useable at low volumes.

I used to have one, so I know.

I guess some of the settings were decent for low-volume practicing. The Insane setting was NOT one of them though. For me at least.
Quote by KetchupLad14
I used to have one, so I know.

I guess some of the settings were decent for low-volume practicing. The Insane setting was NOT one of them though. For me at least.

It took me a long time to EQ it properly tbh
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Quote by KetchupLad14
That was a joke, right?

Because if it was, I actually laughed out loud. Good job.

It was a half joke really! The Insane is the only one usable on the smaller combos. On the bigger ones, I find myself preferring the Metal channel. The crunch channel can sod off for all I care. I personally think it's useless.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.