its a washburn. Washburn HB30, with a few upgrades. I got an artcore too, but it does not even sound close, especially sustain wise.
The problem is more the camera. I was using a photographic camera that has a video recording option. I dont have an actual video camera. It does not sound fuzzy in person. But I still need to get an amp. I was thinking of getting the 120w PEAVEY JSX combo amp. What else is there at that price range (1500)? Is there anything like a powerball at that price?
I think the video was fine, but as far as audio you should turn the backing jam track down a tad bit because I could just hear that and a little bit of you to be honest, beyond that keep up the good work dude .
Guitarsenal:
Genz Benz El Diablo 60
Avatar cab with Man O War, Black Powder speakers
Schecter 20th Aniv. Stealth #07 out of 100
Quote by nyandres
The problem is more the camera. I was using a photographic camera that has a video recording option. I dont have an actual video camera. It does not sound fuzzy in person. But I still need to get an amp. I was thinking of getting the 120w PEAVEY JSX combo amp. What else is there at that price range (1500)? Is there anything like a powerball at that price?

If you got $1500 to spend on an amp, go with a mesa.
I adore my JSX. I also got it for $800 on ebay. Not a damn thing wrong with it. Guess you know my vote.
Fender 60th MIA Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Peavey JSX

Rockman Stereo Echo
Rockman Sustainor 200
2 Rockman 12-Band EQs
Rockman Stereo Chorus
RE-20 Space Echo
fulltone Clyde Standard wah

*No Advertising*