alright guys, im sure you have ALL heard the term "crank it to 11" "turn it up to 11" etc etc. heres my question. I know you can get face plates for marshal amps and stuff, but can you get volume knobs for say a fender amp, or a knob control set for a stratocaster? just wonderin if any of you know where to get such a thing.
Quote by burrit0
It's called a sharpie.

Maybe not a sharpie, exactly...

But seriously, you'll probably save yourself hours of searching and lots of money (cuz you'll probably have to buy from the most obscure place ever) trying to get "the real thing."

If we're talking about a Strat here, though, just pop one of those suckers off, paint over the numbers, andtry to find really small stencils of numbers to paint on.

And if that doesn't work for you, then you're honestly wasting your time. NOBODY else but you is gonna see your volume knobs on your amp and your guitar..

...Unless you just use them to show off to people.
Quote by acanadian
alright guys, im sure you have ALL heard the term "crank it to 11" "turn it up to 11" etc etc. heres my question. I know you can get face plates for marshal amps and stuff, but can you get volume knobs for say a fender amp, or a knob control set for a stratocaster? just wonderin if any of you know where to get such a thing.

you mean to make it go to 11? umm well ive seen fender amps that go to 12. why not just get that and then say "well mine goes to 12 bi*ch."

i think ive actually seen amps that go to 11. i cant remember the brand though.
they're around somewhere, somebody here on UG has a link to them in their sig. can't remember who, though.
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
i wanna say dimarzio makes some. they might be more les paul styled tho