Hey i just finished my new song check it out
i recently learned St. tomas out of my fake book and felt inspired to make a recording.

it starts out with a smooth jazz feel but the St. Tomas comes in later.
ive been playing a little over a year, and have little expirence with recording
so please crit my song, i think its pretty decent
and leave a link and ill crit you

its on my profile
"st. Tomas Remix"

thanks in advance

A.B.
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
your a bit our of tune. I do like the Beggining though. to much flange on the second part just sounds like mud. ad a some overdrive or distortion on your lead guitar. its a bit sloppy. but yah needs work could be very good.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=13046118#post13046118
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
I must agree, I dont like the second half the rhythm clashes with the clean lead. though the first half is nice, a lil cleaning up here and there, and may be try expanding the drum line a lil bit? Then your good to go

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Yeah, this is kinda interesting. The intro is great; loving the synth bass sequence and the chords are cool. I think there's some timing issues with the lead guitar and a few "wrong" notes. The second part is somewhat awkward, even though the idea is good. I think the transition should be a bit smoother and you need to watch the volume level, 'cause now there's some clipping. It's your decision but I think it's not best idea to play clean lead over the heavily distorted rhythm guitar. All in all, it's a good song. Keep it up!