My cover of Mama Said, on the acoustic.

Quality is not as high as I'd like it, and I doodled a bit in the middle, but I don't think its horrible

What do you think?

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Eddy372/

Thanks guys!
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

good covers! i'm impressed that you can sing pretty decently and play guitar at the same time.

hows the epiphone explorer treating you? ive heard from numerous people that epiphone was bad quality compared to gibson and what not.

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.

Quote by DkassBTU
fly ass ******s wearin my hat

hahahahaha
Thanks for the feedback man. I only recently got down singing and playing at the same time!

Its holding up pretty much perfectly! Compared to the Gibson version I honestly cannot tell the difference cosmetically (except for the lettering on the headstock). Tone is a little deeper with the Gibson Explorer, but it is very, very minimal.

Pickup output could be a little hotter for the higher gain stuff, but I plan to get some SD Blackouts pretty soon, so that won't be a problem.

Otherwise I love it. I'll be keeping it for a long time!
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

The acoustic line is just great man !!!! You play the guitar pretty well.......considering the singing: I noticed several notes going out of tune, try to improve that, and raise voice volume in the mixing.
Yeah man I noticed the off-tune thing too. I recorded my first take and used that basically, so I'll definitely work on the vocal consistency.

Thanks!
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Quote by disturbed_n_wv