Poll: Which of these do you think is worse?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which of these do you think is worse?
Marijuana
18 19%
Fast Food
76 81%
Voters: 94.
Page 1 of 2
I'm guessing fast food actually, although weed is bad for you, it doesn't make you a total fat-ass.
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
well weed can make you crave fast food. but fast food is worse for you
Quote by Minkaro
I've got to say fast food too.

Although I don't smoke pot, and have a pizza right next to me, lol.
I agree, and I'm also eating chicken nuggets while typing this.
Fast Food destroys your internal organs...Not just your heart...this includes your Liver/Kidney(s) and what not...
Well, you get high, and eat Wendy's.

Hm. Interesting.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by 51VH50
well weed can make you crave fast food. but fast food is worse for you

My god, you're on to something!

But seriously, fast food is infinitely worse than weed.
Quote by TooFast
Well, you get high, and eat Wendy's.

Hm. Interesting.

lol; it's a vicious cycle!

I'm not one for weed; but got nothing against it(yes I've tried it, not for me) nor do I have anything against people that do it.

Interesting question and poll though. I chose fast food, because christ; I like fast food but too many people *live* off of that crap(thus turn into fat ass walking heart attacks).
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
They kind of work in conjunction. You smoke up and get the munchies, and suddenly you find yourself wandering into McDonalds. Next thing you know, they offer you a job, and the thought of free food every day combined with your impairment cause you to take it, and then you spend the next ten years wasting away there, wondering where your life went, until you finally kill yourself for being so worthless.

Dare to resist fast food while you are on drugs.
until mary jane gives someone a heart attack or clogs their arteries fast food gets my vote
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Willie nelson is how old??
I didn't think we would ever make enough money to pay rent by playing music.
-Gregg Allman

*Insert sarcastic, ego-boosting quote here*
Quote by CowboyUp
They kind of work in conjunction. You smoke up and get the munchies, and suddenly you find yourself wandering into McDonalds. Next thing you know, they offer you a job, and the thought of free food every day combined with your impairment cause you to take it, and then you spend the next ten years wasting away there, wondering where your life went, until you finally kill yourself for being so worthless.

Or both god forbid.
I didn't think we would ever make enough money to pay rent by playing music.
-Gregg Allman

*Insert sarcastic, ego-boosting quote here*
hard to say.. in the long run weed.. short run fast food
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
Quote by CowboyUp

I lold.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
Quote by jordanzio

This makes no sense
Weed doesn't cause any permanent damage to your body, it just makes you dumb and lazy while your high
Fast food will make you a fatass
Quote by jordanzio
I think quite the contrary. I think fast food is physically addicting, after watching the documentary Supersize Me. Marijuana is not. I have noticed myself that if I eat fast food more than usual during a week, when I start to eat less, I will go through a day or two of feeling very bad (headaches, especially). I can only imagine the people who eat more than once every day.
Weed is. I am high right now and my brain is mush. I can't imagine fast food having this effect.
And I mean that in the best possible way.
Well weed is illegal.... so yeah.

As for "bad for you" I guess fast food. And it doesn't have to "make you a fatass" if you'd actually get off your ass and do some exercise.
Quote by SilenceIsGolden
Weed is. I am high right now and my brain is mush. I can't imagine fast food having this effect.

Weed makes your brain mush while your high
Fast food makes your body mush all the time
Quote by SilenceIsGolden

That is a short term effect of weed. In the long run fast food is worse.
Quote by Vermintide

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Marijuana because a high driver has a higher chance of hitting me than a fatass driver.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Quote by The Madcap
I think quite the contrary. I think fast food is physically addicting, after watching the documentary Supersize Me. Marijuana is not. I have noticed myself that if I eat fast food more than usual during a week, when I start to eat less, I will go through a day or two of feeling very bad (headaches, especially). I can only imagine the people who eat more than once every day.

Being an employee, I can tell you that I don't understand where the idea that it is addicting comes from. I eat there almost every day, and I never crave it. Ever. I hate it to the most extreme magnitude, but there aren't any other options.
Quote by ewp805
Marijuana because a high driver has a higher chance of hitting me than a fatass driver.

Ahh, but if your driving your car and you hit a pedestrian, what is more likely to hurt you in the car? A fat ass or a stoner?
Quote by Vermintide

Quote by shakes23
Ahh, but if your driving your car and you hit a pedestrian, what is more likely to hurt you in the car? A fat ass or a stoner?

A fat-ass stoner.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
A majority of fast food.

While I know for an almost fact that all fast food isn't entirely shitty for you, I know, on the whole, marijuana isn't nearly as bad for you.

I can just about tell you more people die per year with a Big Mac in their hand than someone holding a bong.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by CowboyUp
Being an employee, I can tell you that I don't understand where the idea that it is addicting comes from. I eat there almost every day, and I never crave it. Ever. I hate it to the most extreme magnitude, but there aren't any other options.
I just feel like if I eat it a lot (a few times a week), then stop, I will feel terrible. I've seen others go through this, like my brtoher or the guy from Supersize Me. I'm pretty sure it's not a scienific fact, but I do find it causes more of a physical need in people than marijuana.
Quote by shakes23

And the fatass will most likely be driving some big SUV, while the stoner will probably be in some cheap hotboxed car

I think the SUVs gonna hurt more
Quote by ewp805
A fat-ass stoner.

Well played good sir. But how many pedestrians do you see that are fat. None. Because fat people drive.
Quote by Vermintide

Quote by The Madcap
I just feel like if I eat it a lot (a few times a week), then stop, I will feel terrible. I've seen others go through this, like my brtoher or the guy from Supersize Me. I'm pretty sure it's not a scienific fact, but I do find it causes more of a physical need in people than marijuana.

I get quite the opposite effect. I feel sick when I eat it, and if I take a week or so off I feel very good. It probably has to do with body make up and general fitness.
Fast food can actually be great for you. MCDONALD'S SALADS, ANYONE? I believe their most famous dressing is processed rib fat or something.
Quote by Paquijón
Fast food can actually be great for you. MCDONALD'S SALADS, ANYONE? I believe their most famous dressing is processed rib fat or something.

...what are you talking about? We have the same dressing that you would find in any store.

The salads are actually quite descent if you are dieting. With grilled chicken, they all have around 300 calories for an entire salad.
Quote by CowboyUp
...what are you talking about? We have the same dressing that you would find in any store.

The salads are actually quite descent if you are dieting. With grilled chicken, they all have around 300 calories for an entire salad.

Even on UG he's trying to rake in more costumers
Quote by shakes23
Well played good sir. But how many pedestrians do you see that are fat. None. Because fat people drive.

I couldn't have said it better myself.
Quote by LazarusAngelo
And the fatass will most likely be driving some big SUV, while the stoner will probably be in some cheap hotboxed car

I think the SUVs gonna hurt more

Atleast the fatty will be in a correct state of mind and be able to stop his SUV from plowing me over
Quote by Beakwithteeth
Quote by ewp805
Atleast the fatty will be in a correct state of mind and be able to stop his SUV from plowing me over

no,
he'll be busy eating something
Mary jane will make holes in your brain, then when you become permifried you dont realize certain things and like walk into traffic and die, or swim when high and try to breath underwater and die, or try and play guitar and a roof and drop it off, realize later you broke it and commit suicide and die. LoL weed is worser
Page 1 of 2