hey people.
when i use a proxy server to sign into myspace at school, after i entert my email and password and press enter.
some safety tips thing comes up and i cant click the "i have read the tips" button.
can someone help..
heres what the page says.

Hey folks a friendly reminder about Safety!

MySpace is a public space. Don't post anything you wouldn't want the world to know (e.g. your phone number, address, instant messenger screen name, or specific whereabouts). Don't post any nudity, violent, or offensive material, or copyrighted images. If you violate these terms, your account will be deleted.

People aren't always who they say they are. Exercise caution when communicating with strangers and avoid meeting people in person whom you do not fully know. If you must meet someone, do it in a public place and bring a friend or a trusted adult.

Harassment, hate speech, and inappropriate content should be reported. If you feel someone's behavior is inappropriate, react. Talk with a trusted adult, or report it to MySpace or the authorities.
I have read the MySpace Safety Tips

after that i cant press the button
if you are on a pc

go to start, run..., type in "command"

when the black screen shows up with white letters, type in "ping www.myspace.com"

after it loads, there will be a number like 65.209.83.24 or whatever it is, take that number and put in in the url box on your internet without any http or anything, just the numbers
some sites doesn't work very well behind a proxy. i found that out when google hated me for using a one once.

but i guess that was understandable since it was a BT proxy >.<
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way