i mean dont get me wrong paul gilbert and all the shred guys rock out man but nothing compares
Gear :
Gibson signature
CryBaby
Marshall MDX 250
Quote by alekaka

best video hands down

*puts hand up*
Mattrachs version of Canon Rock has to be my favourite actually. Also ArtRG's "Hopeless" and his Rondo Alla Turca.
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
Quote by Alec Tricity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31QQ1gNpAaY

no shreder no bucket head could play this

And you think he could play what "shreders" and buckethead can?? Unecessary comments mate, it's not a competition, just different styles of playing. Let's just all agree that as long as it's guitar it pretty much rock?
Well nino could probably play what they all play. He is faster than the shredders, and fingerpicks better than anyone ive seen.
Last edited by nyandres at Feb 28, 2008,
Quote by Y00p
Yet, you idolize Jimi Hendrix. Talk about irony.

Since when did Jimi ever shred?
He does shred. Since ever he shred. Jimmy does shred. just cause he is sloppy does not mean he does not shred.
actually i dont idolize jimi hendrix, actually my favorite guitar player is a druged up alcoholic heroin addict...Jimmy page hahahah were just asking what video is the best your douche bag
Gear :
Gibson signature
CryBaby
Marshall MDX 250
Quote by RockDJ
Since when did Jimi ever shred?

I never said he did, did I?

I just find it odd how Alekaka 'hates how people idolize shred players', but then claims that the best video, hands down, on YouTube, is Jimi Hendrix.

That's irony to me, he seems to clearly idolize Hendrix.
Quote by nyandres
Jimmy does shred. just cause he is sloppy does not mean he does not shred.

OUch!! holy fukkk!!! but anyways that monte-montgomery-cover, i DARE guitarworld to transcribe that....
Quote by Y00p

That's irony to me, he seems to clearly idolize Hendrix.

i used to be mad and angry too....
Quote by Alec Tricity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31QQ1gNpAaY

no shreder no bucket head could play this

...I can't believe I have never heard of Monte Montgomery before now. That's probably some of the sickest **** I have ever seen
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Quote by BlisteringDDj
...I can't believe I have never heard of Monte Montgomery before now. That's probably some of the sickest **** I have ever seen

agreed