Im in year 10 in Australia, dont know what the American counterpart is, but you are supposed to turn 16 during year 10. This year, we are having a year 10 formal, and me and my girlfriend are deciding what to wear. I dont want to wear a traditional coloured suit, I want something out there, but not too loud. Me and my girlfriend want to wear the same colour, and she had an awesome idea that I get 3 of my friends to wear different coloured suits.

What coloured suit should I get, and what coloured suits should my 3 mates wear?
Haha I'm in Year 10 this year as well, I planned on wearing maybe a bright green suit with a green shirt, green pants, chucks, walking stick and green top hat.

Where bouts you from?
wear gold with a gold top hat, gold tie, gold shirt, gold tux, gold socks, gold teeth
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Quote by drummerdude92
Haha I'm in Year 10 this year as well, I planned on wearing maybe a bright green suit with a green shirt, green pants, chucks, walking stick and green top hat.

Where bouts you from?

Im from Melton, in Victoria. Bout 50 km out of Melbourne city.

I know its early in the year, but I am very forgetful and decided to ask now as I am thinking of it.
I think you should look into zoot suit.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by Jacksonsoad
Im from Melton, in Victoria. Bout 50 km out of Melbourne city.

I know its early in the year, but I am very forgetful and decided to ask now as I am thinking of it.

I'd probably start bothering about later on in the year seeing as she might not be your girlfriend at the end of the year lol.
Powder blue.

obviously.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Coloured suits are pretty gay. Plus it's the latest trend, coloured suits now fit in, everyone has the same idea - 'let's wear coloured suits and like white shoes / vans '. Plus the ladies like it a million times if you wear an actual nice suit and look heaps suave. So do that, unless you look like a volkswagon , then just go crazy, wear tiger skin or something.
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
No! Colours fail, you should buy a black suit and a mint expensive shirt + tie. Then go to whatever it is ur going and you will look 100% pure secks. Every girl there will spontaneously make love to you.

I have done this many times and one time it worked..... EVERYTIME!
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned

seriously though, you should probably go have a look and see what's available at an affordable price, and what looks good. there's no point deciding what colours you are going to get until you know what's available.

edit: lololol melton - i'm in taylors lakes. c u at water g's bro!!
from daylight...
...into darkness