omg we just got our first show a couple minutes ago at a really big venue! (we were lucky because a band dropped out) im so happy right now wow. so yea do you guys have any tips on how to be good live? stage presence, stuff like that
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Make fun of the audience, because you're better than them. Their hatred for you will mean less if it's because you made them hate you on purpose.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Make fun of the audience, because you're better than them. Their hatred for you will mean less if it's because you made them hate you on purpose.

Classic.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
sexy dancing.
enjoy the music
go crazy
go nuts crazy
don't be a try-hard (this means no crowd surfing, lame "bassist standing on drum kit" only flea can get away with that)
respect the audience, give them a good show, but dont elevate yourself above them
make every song count
enjoy every song, no set fillers

congrats and good luck man
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by fukk-UG
well you gotta be clever about it jackoffjill...

They won't get it if it's clever. You have to dumb it down as much as possible.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
They won't get it if it's clever. You have to dumb it down as much as possible.

so are you playing for your neighbor or what? shaight.