well basically alot of my mp3's and wma's have lost alot of quality and vocal volume for some reason the system volume is at default so basically what is the reason
Quote by Roc8995
I ran into some fingering issues. I can get it up to speed the way I've been fingering it, but I'm wondering if you guys have any better ideas, because it seems like there should be an easier way to finger this.

Don't worry there is Roc, there is
no ive used my pc speakers and my good headphones same results could it be the soundcard?
Quote by Roc8995
I ran into some fingering issues. I can get it up to speed the way I've been fingering it, but I'm wondering if you guys have any better ideas, because it seems like there should be an easier way to finger this.

is your volume turned down?
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
no volumes at normal level
Quote by Roc8995

done
that
Quote by Roc8995

Sounds a bit weird.
It could be the soundcard, but my soundcard stopped working when something was wrong, there was no "mid-way" stance for it, so it just had some bad sounds.

Have you tried speaking with the provider of your computer?
How old is the player itself? Like headphones, with age, the quality output becomes worse and worse. If it isn't old, or you don't use it too, too much then you have something wrong within that needs fixing. If it's just old, buy a new one.

Plus any wires involved in transporting the signal-- with age or wear will lose strength and clarity.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
It also might be because your computer found out the music you were playing was ****ty. If it was, that is your problem. If not, probably soundcard. Did you recently updated its driver maybe? I got a bad driver update and all my sound was killed.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
I thought the same thing one night when I was absolutely off my tits - I started freaking out that I'd somehow broken my new Zune II. Turns out I just didn't have the headphones plugged all the way in, and I was only getting sound out of one headphone.
Try that
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."