No not ADD, Its just i noticed last night when i was playing guitar and i was right in the middle of a solo and concetrating hard - a bit of dribble fell out of my mouth onto the guitar.... I didnt even notice my mouth was open like a retard ffs.

This has never happened before Anyone else display odd behaviour wen ur right into your guitar playin?
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
Hell no, but you made me lol pretty hard ts!

Just imagine a band playing, and in the middle of the song they all start drooling...
I know a guy that does that. Looks like a complete retard whilst playing.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
I never done it before.... My mate didnt notice thank god, but i was like were has this drool come from? Wtf lol
Quote by Darth_Qurashi

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
you made me lol

Try not to concentrate so hard that all you can do is move your hands
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
Close your mouth and start breathing with your nose :P

When I was young erI had a problem with sticking my tongue out of my mouth when I had to concentrate and I got teased so hard lol :$ Learned from it since.. Try multitasking and think about other kinds of stuff while doing it :p
I think you may be the first person in history to make a dumb face while soloing. I predict this will set off a trend where every lead guitarist in the world (except for the one from Skynyrd) will make weird faces while soloing! You will be remembered forever!
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
I used to make the worst guitar face. If you control your facial muscles whilst playing eventually it you break that habit.
wonder if anyone has concentrated so hard they lost bowel control?
Quote by Darth_Qurashi

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
that reminds me of the time i concentrated so hard i lost bowel control
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Quote by moodster

Quote by moodster

lol, sigged

Bowel control is a tricky one, hence the existence of the 'shart'
Quote by Darth_Qurashi

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
i always find myself having my mouth half open when im really concentrating on a solo.. haha must b a solo thing
Quote by ralph wiggum
i always find myself having my mouth half open when im really concentrating on a solo.. haha must b a solo thing

Yeah, I do the same thing.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
i pride myself on my mid solo face control normally, i usually remain composed. At least i dont lose bowel control and perform an suprise addition to the piece
Quote by Darth_Qurashi

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus