there the best strings out there but there a bitch to tune on a floyd rose ... is there some sort of trick to tuning it or ??? these are my fav stings and i will not change ,i rather jsut lock my guitar .. which i did but then i lost my ability of the whammy bar
No trick to tuning, no brand with specific tuning characteristics. The only way to make tuning easier is to block your trem, but like you said, you lose the tremolo's functionality. Take a look at the tremel-no on Youtube.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Ichimaru
No trick to tuning, no brand with specific tuning characteristics. The only way to make tuning easier is to block your trem, but like you said, you lose the tremolo's functionality. Take a look at the tremel-no on Youtube.

looking at it right now and the search wont work ... got a link ?
Er... different brands of strings won't make tuning a trem system any easier or harder. Tuning a trem system is a pain no matter what strings you use. Once you get the spring to string gauge ratio right, it isn't that hard.. but you need to get that right before you'll be able to get in tune.

For example, if you have only two springs in your trem, and are using heavy (.12) guage strings, the trem will not be able to get in tune because the strings will overpower the springs pulling back on them, and leave you with an uneven trem that is very far forward. If you have this problem you need more springs or thinner gauge strings.. Hope this helps.. and good luck.
Nor less I deem that there are Powers
Which of themselves our minds impress;
That we can feed this mind of ours
In a wise passiveness.
--Wordsworth

last.fm
IMO, Ernie Balls aren't particularly good strings. I find that they oxidise extremely quickly. You can get things like rotosound for the same price which are marginally better.