can BOSS MD2 make it up for my crappy 15 watts amplifier? i want a real metal chugchug sound with squeling harmonix on my 15watts amplifier.. can boss md2 do the job?
No.

For one thing, the speaker will be to small to have an anywhere near decent bass response.
but boss md2 is an amazin pedal right?

hmmm im not askin for a miracle to happen.. but will it sound like marshall 15watts overdrive or ****tier?
Quote by webbtje
No.

For one thing, the speaker will be to small to have an anywhere near decent bass response.

True Need a better amp to really get what you are looking for. but for now i would recomend you get a better pedal for metal, Digitech metal masters are allright !i used to have one with a smaller amp it did the job
Quote by zackywackyhacky
but boss md2 is an amazin pedal right?

It sounds like wank. Dunno where you got that idea from.

Get a Metal Muff.

Quote by Mafoo
T, Digitech metal masters are allright !

They're quite possibly worse.
Quote by 742627000017
Jeez...i have a 10w amp and a Boss DS-1 and i manage to get prety nice sound

Ever tried a decent tube amp? Doesn't sound like it. Your sound, through such a small speaker, will be tinny at best, and clipped at worst.
Quote by 742627000017
Jeez...i have a 10w amp and a Boss DS-1 and i manage to get prety nice sound

Maybe if you cover your Q-tips in peanut butter before you use them.
Go for a new amp, a pedal wont fix your problem.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Lol, I got you all beat.

I use a Roland Micro Cube. It's a TWO WATT amp. I run a Zoom G2 multi effects pedal, a Dunlop Crybaby, and a Boss RC-20 loop station all into that tiny little amp. And I think it's nice.
Quote by Sample246
Lol, I got you all beat.

I use a Roland Micro Cube. It's a TWO WATT amp. I run a Zoom G2 multi effects pedal, a Dunlop Crybaby, and a Boss RC-20 loop station all into that tiny little amp. And I think it's nice.

Once again we have to ask: have you ever played through a proper tube amp? You really can't appreciate how different it is until you've done it for yourself; there really is nothing that compares to the organic sound of a set of tubes.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.