Hey dudes and dudets im seeing how much people would by my marshall for and since im gettinng a new mode four maybe sell it

It has 45 watts of power 7 control nobs
1 overdrive button
clean
reverb
with cd nad emlut outline

It rocks

any takers
Attachments:
2.JPG
Last edited by les paulio at Feb 28, 2008,
Quote by Meatball200
It's a 15 watt not a 45 watt.

Yep he is right, MG15CDR. And i know it says 45watt on the back but that is just it's power rating. It's output Rating is 15Watts.

I'd have thought about £15-£20 as a resale value if not less, as they are £54 new.

Secondly why the Mode Four? There are better amps for the price out there!
'05 Fender Speed Shop So-Cal Stratocaster
'95 Squier Standard Strat

OLP MM1
Washburn X200v Pro

Tanglewood TW145-SC
Yamaha C40

Orange Dark Terror + PPC212
Jet City JCA20H + JCA24S
1, Hard luck selling it, just bin it.
2, It is a 15 watt, thats why it has MG '15' CDR on the front.
3, Why oh why do you want a Marshall Mode 4 Stack for? It's absolutely awful and NOBODY WILL EVER ACTUALLY NEED THAT MUCH WATTAGE! It's tone is weak and gritty.
You haven't even played long from what I'm guessing and your just wanting raw power and to be loud.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
You'll have better luck selling this locally, see if you can sell it to a mate whos just starting for a few quid.
Quote by Madsalty
Yep he is right, MG15CDR. And i know it says 45watt on the back but that is just it's power rating. It's output Rating is 15Watts.

I'd have thought about £15-£20 as a resale value if not less, as they are £54 new.

Secondly why the Mode Four? There are better amps for the price out there!

I repeat it really is 15watt. Let me just direct you to the marshall specification website:

^^ You will never sell that amp to anybody on here, or ebay as 45watts because it isn't get the message???

Anyway, i suggest either ebay or locally, because UG'ers have a thing for bashing them.
'05 Fender Speed Shop So-Cal Stratocaster
'95 Squier Standard Strat

OLP MM1
Washburn X200v Pro

Tanglewood TW145-SC
Yamaha C40

Orange Dark Terror + PPC212
Jet City JCA20H + JCA24S
whoa u'll never will be able to sell this piece of crap I don't really like Marshall and the MG is like a "misscariage" that should have been aborted
Ibanez RGA 8 (Dimarzio D Activator 8)->Rocktron Hush->Engl E530 preamp->Marshall 9200 poweramp->Marshall 4x12 closed back cab w/ G12t75's
shall i try ebay
My gear:
Spider Les Paul
Marshall 15 cdr
Berhinger overdrivepedal
Berhinger ultra wah pedal

Red hot chillis,Fall out boy,system of a down,Guns n roses,Good sharollet,Led zepplin all rock
No way man...Just keep it as a foot stool or something. Really....
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...