I am looking for the right pedalboard to buy, but I can't decide. My pedals I have are:

-Boss DS-1 Distortion
-Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
-Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
-Boss GE-7 Band EQ
-Boss DD-3 Digital Delay

They are the only ones I have now, and I don't think i need any more. But if you know any board that could hold these, and more tell me. And tell me any suggestions on pedals if you think I should add a few to my collection.
"Nice boys don't play rock n' roll" - Axl Rose in (Nice Boys cover)
id say make ur own pedal board... get a daisy chain and some wood fom home depot and make ur own thats what im gonna do so just incase you do get more pedals because i thought i wasnt gonna need more pedals but i got a TS-9 a MXR micro amp and a EVH Phase 90 you never know when ur gonna getr more pedals
Quote by SRV59
id say make ur own pedal board... get a daisy chain and some wood fom home depot and make ur own thats what im gonna do so just incase you do get more pedals because i thought i wasnt gonna need more pedals but i got a TS-9 a MXR micro amp and a EVH Phase 90 you never know when ur gonna getr more pedals

Yup, that's what you should do. I bought a shelf and some velcro, took a power strip that was lying around the house and voila! I have a pedal board.
MIM Fender Strat
Shecter Blackjack ATX
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T
Godin SD
Norman ST40
Yamaha CG-171S
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Tonebone Plexitube
Dunlop Crybaby from Hell
Maxon OD-9

Highway 1 Fender Strat
Fender Blues Junior