make my sig into a thing that changes every time someone sees it? I want to cycle five or six of my favorite song quotes if that's at all possible.
Gay dude...
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

Quote by Eddy372
Gay dude...

ahaha
Quote by Caustic
If I didn't cuss so much, I'd be illiterate!

Quote by Will_Minus
Stupid people do stupid things. Don't be stupid, stupid.
I thought this thread was going to be about something cool. Like..

"Oh my God.. I'm freaking out guys, I'm a terrible person... How could I slaughter my entire family, and eat their brains after putting them in a bowl of soup?"

I'm disappointed.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

"Oh my God.. I'm freaking out guys, I'm a terrible person... How could I slaughter my entire family, and eat their brains after putting them in a bowl of soup?"

I'm disappointed.

That would have been sweet. Way to fail, TS.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

I'm disappointed.

you thought that too? wow I thought I was weird for thinking that
Quote by MS_Mosher
make my sig into a thing that changes every time someone sees it? I want to cycle five or six of my favorite song quotes if that's at all possible.

What quotes would those be?

"EEEEEEEEUGHHHG"

"GUHHHHHHHHHHH"

"WRARRRRGHH"

?
Quote by Archaon
That would have been sweet. Way to fail, TS.

thats how advertising works...make alot of hype about something and fail miserabley
Quote by Caustic

Quote by Will_Minus
I say we change this thread, since it will get closed anyway. I say we change it to my idea. Post a "How Could I?" Then the poster below answers the question, and posts one. (This is going to fail)

How could I drink an entire tub full of red gatorade, and change the color of my urine to red!
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
YES do it....do it
Quote by Caustic

Quote by Will_Minus
Quote by Jack Off Jill

How could I drink an entire tub full of red gatorade, and change the color of my urine to red!

By filling a tub with red Gatorade, and then drinking the contents of the aforementioned tub?

How could I make a lifelike animatronic of myself, so I could send it to work whilst I sit at home all day and play video games and play with my balls and junk?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi

How could I make a lifelike animatronic of myself, so I could send it to work whilst I sit at home all day and play video games and play with my balls and junk?

A girl maybe?
She could bring home food.

How could I impress people with fire, without causing harm to myself?
www.myspace.com/nirvana_rox_ryda_j

Quote by Ovenman
Women don't sh*t.
There's no toilet in the kitchen.

Quote by Yan Yan
!

This thread was made back when i had my old 06 account.

I can't believe how many threads get closed, this place is going down the sh*tter.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...