Taken a **** naked?

Seriously, i dunno whether I'm some sort of alien or something, but it feels way weird to take a dump in the buff.

What about you guys? Any nude pooping stories? Or better yet, any other activities that are just weird when you're naked???

This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
I have a shower when i'm naked, it might be wierd to you, ****ting whilst you're naked and all.
www.myspace.com/nirvana_rox_ryda_j

Quote by Ovenman
Women don't sh*t.
There's no toilet in the kitchen.

Quote by Yan Yan
!

This thread was made back when i had my old 06 account.

Yeah sometimes, when I suddenly need a sh*t halfway through taking a shower.
Taking a dump nude is something i treat myself to at least once a month (usually before showering). I couldn't imagine taking off all of my clothes at work in the restroom just to poop. Although I did 69 with a girl in the floor of my office...
ahh the naked crap, yep been there done that, nothing like being in the shower and gruawp!, jump out to slip on the floor, trying desperatly to have the turtle head return, and drip all over the toilet. hence the phrase "SH!T HAPPENS".
I do all the time, always before showers.

Quote by Vagabond21
Taking a dump nude is something i treat myself to at least once a month (usually before showering). I couldn't imagine taking off all of my clothes at work in the restroom just to poop. Although I did 69 with a girl in the floor of my office...

I seen that video.
Yes. Everyday, before showering.

It's like a ritual for me.

And Ichi man, you gotta nude up in other peoples toilets too. It's very liberating.

Hell, I even nude up when walking round another persons house.

Just slowly start removing clothing whilst engaged in pleasant conversation. It's awesome.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I do all the time, always before showers.

I seen that video.

Curse these security cameras....

What ya think of the vid?
i prefer to fire off my tom cruise missiles when i'm naked.

it feels freer, pooping is a moment to enjoy. only before a shower though, not after a shower when your buns are wet...bad bad news.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
I've done it but I have no preferance over it.

Although if I'm wearing a jumper/sweatshirt I always take it off before taking a jobby.

I dunno why but having a jobby with too many clothes on feels weird.
Quote by ryda_jay_1991
I have a shower when i'm naked, it might be wierd to you, ****ting whilst you're naked and all.

i take a **** in the shower
i was expecting this thread to get closed for being spam
and TS to get flamed for starting another crappy thread

but....this might have some potential
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
before the shower almost always, as if i could control when to **** the same way i control when to shower.
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

URL=http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ar gentina