im getting an 18 watt marshall head made for me and im wondering what effects i should get to help me make the sound as good as i can.... i was thinking TS-9... i already have a micro amp and a phase 90 and a crybaby but do i need anything else to make the amp really kick ass??

also how would i go about switching from channel to channel on it at a gig? a-b switcer maybe?? its got 4 channels high and low gain and tremmelo high and low gain... what should i do?
For the channel switching: are they different inputs? In many cases there is one input (or two with different impedances) and you change channels manually, via a OEM foot controller. Also, even if there are multiple channel inputs, the amp might not let all of them be active simultaneously, which is what you would need to a switcher.

Pedals: a tube screamer close is always a good call.
Suhr Custom, Flaxwood Rautia or Grosh Tele thru
HBE Medicine Bawl Wah
Analogman BiComp
Texas Two Step OD
Fulltone Ultimate Octave/Fuzz
Boss CE-2
TC Nova Delay
SLO-100, 65 London or Bogner Shiva
Ask me about any of this stuff!
Quote by handlerb
For the channel switching: are they different inputs? In many cases there is one input (or two with different impedances) and you change channels manually, via a OEM foot controller. Also, even if there are multiple channel inputs, the amp might not let all of them be active simultaneously, which is what you would need to a switcher.

Pedals: a tube screamer close is always a good call.

yeah there are 4 diffet ouputs on the amp high and low gain and a hight and low gain tremmilo channel...