Page 2 of 2
Quote by Craigo
You're politically ignorant to a point it's insulting, consider it a favor.

Cant say i care really.
Quote by theneildeal
I would, but i have too much self respect for myself!

I can see the story now:

200,000 ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS SNEAK INTO THE COUNTRY TO TAKE OUR JERRRBBBBSSSS AND THE GOVERNMENT INVESTIGATES A WHIT ENGLISH STUDENT. ITS POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE MAD

Ahh clerical errors, like the time in school when I missed the last day before the end of the year and the first day of the start of the year. I received a letter demanding me to pay a fine for missing 7 weeks 2 days of school, when in reality I'd been ill for 2 days and the other 7 weeks had been holidays.

Quote by gallagher2006
"Gordon Browns Government"? It would have happened regardless. DOn't be a pissant.

aye I hate that mentality, its like saying "the local bingo night is no longer happening, damn gordon brown's government"
Quote by Craigo
Then, don't bother trying to comment on politics.

Ill do what i want.

I can go on this way all night if need be.
Quote by GrEgUms1991
Ill do what i want.

I can go on this way all night if need be.

Cool dude alert.

aye I hate that mentality, its like saying "the local bingo night is no longer happening, damn gordon brown's government"

I couldn't agree more. Worse, the conservatives are collecting kudos for blaming Brown for admin errors.

Grr.
Quote by gallagher2006
"Gordon Browns Government"? It would have happened regardless. DOn't be a pissant.

DON'T defend that that series of failures. With some good right wing influence we will be, once again, the Rulers of Earth.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
DON'T defend that that series of failures. With some good right wing influence we will be, once again, the Rulers of Earth.

Ohh, with David Cameron, a muppet who cannot come up with original ideas, has no insight into socio-economical problems and has provided with no logical ideas on how to solve violent crime rates? Ohh, what's the longest he's stuck with a policy? A month? Two months? The guy can't keep a straight mind.

It's a poor entertainer, someone who tells the crowd what they want to hear. Pretty much Yank politics in one, so please don't subject yourself to that.
Quote by Rocking-Rob
Ahh clerical errors, like the time in school when I missed the last day before the end of the year and the first day of the start of the year. I received a letter demanding me to pay a fine for missing 7 weeks 2 days of school, when in reality I'd been ill for 2 days and the other 7 weeks had been holidays.

UG's Stock Market Guy

Hablo Español
Wǒ néng shuō Zhōngwén

So you can speak to me in English, Spanish or Chinese

My Recordings:

Dissident Blues
El Farol
Lenny
We'll Make This Work
Stop This Train
maybe you shouldve stated you were on a trip in blah blah insted of "abord" which makes it seems like youre comming into the country.

you could try and call the government and talk with their secutaries ect ect
or move to canada we'll treat you right!
Page 2 of 2