I was wondering if there is a pedal that combines two signals. Here's the rig set-up I was considering using it for:

 Guitar  -              __ (off) ___ wah ____ phaser ____ multieffects  ____combiner___amp
                 AC-3  /                                              /
                          \__ (on) __________________________________/
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
take like a headphone splitter and get 3 1/4"-1/8" adapters and put that there?
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Quote by guitarcrazy1991
You could make a Y pedal...

Yeah, that's exactly what you want, TS.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild