Hi!

I have always wanted to have a JS30RR and now I will buy it. But I cant try the guitar because I haven't found a store that has that guitar, I just saw it on a site were you can order guitars.

But I know a place where I can try a RR5, does it have the exact same shape and size? (RR5 is to expensive for me)

My style is like Metallica (Kill 'Em All - ...And Justice For All) and I play lead guitar in a band, so I need to do solos with it.

What do you think of hat guitar?
Whats good about it?
Whats bad about it?

Do you think I'll be disappointed if I just buy it without trying?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Jackson-JS30RR-Rhoads-JS-Electric-Guitar?sku=511564

(I'll order from a Norwegian page called Sound1.no)
Dude, I'm not making fun of you or anything, but one of your sentences gave me a weird mental image. A guitar hat. Just think about it... A playable guitar you can wear on your head. That would be AWESOME lol..
Manneqiun: I have a Behringer guitar (Stratocaster shape) have had it for 2 years, it's a good guitar but it's like the cheapest guitar you can get. And I want a "Cooler" guitar:P

I have a Peavey Rage 158 amp and soon a Randall RG753G or a Roland Cube 60
But can I get a RR3 in just black? I don't really like the fancy colours that I find when I search on it on google:P
Quote by Noskool
But can I get a RR3 in just black? I don't really like the fancy colours that I find when I search on it on google:P

Yeah, mine is black with a silver scratchplate thingy.. There's a pic on my profile if you wanna see
js30rr if im right doesn't have tremolo, just a standard bridge
rr3 has a lfr, better quality then the js30rr'
rr5 seymour duncan pickups, gold hardware
Ive tried one. its not bad.

it kinda stinks that you either have to get a low end one or a good one with a trem. as good as the rr3 is, I like non tremolo guitars better.
The JS30RR is lower quality than the RR3. I'd say to get the RR3 because of that. If you go used you can get the RR3 for not much more than the JS30, although I don't know if people will ship to Norway (I kept thinking Norwegia but didn't think that was right...)

When I played the JS30 I gotta say I was surprised that it was pretty good. However when I played the RR3 right after the JS30 was like a toy.
Ok, thanks everybody. I found a RR3 in black, twice the price as the JS30 but I think I'll buy that one and send it back if I don't like it
Quote by Noskool
Ok, thanks everybody. I found a RR3 in black, twice the price as the JS30 but I think I'll buy that one and send it back if I don't like it

thats the spirit
Quote by eds1275
Dude, I'm not making fun of you or anything, but one of your sentences gave me a weird mental image. A guitar hat. Just think about it... A playable guitar you can wear on your head. That would be AWESOME lol..

lol wuldnt say its that good of an idea..isnt practical..
wel by the looks of it ur smoking something..mayb try picking up a guitar
and see wat creative ideas u can come up with smoking wateva ur smoking.
Get the RR3 it's better than the JS30RR
Jackson DXMG With SD Blackouts
Jackson DK2M
Ibanez GSR205EX
Acoustic B200H W/ Acoustic B410
Peavey Vypyr 30