I was riding in the back of my friends van, with a few other guys, and this really nice black excursion or something pulled up, so the kid in the passenger seat rolled down the window, and the guy driving the SUV said "Yo, we aren't from heea, yous know where we can score some blow?" In a very obvious Italian american accent. And New York plates. I'm from the middle of nowhere Ohio, and haven't been to New York or anything. Is this typical behavior in the Big Apple?
i'm from nyc and that's pretty much what happens. in the city at night this drunk black dude was amazed at how i grew my hair out back when it was a fro. he kept saying wow you're brave. another time some lady offered me shrooms. god knows what would've happened if i took them, besides getting high.
Only been once, and nothing like that happened to me.
As I always say: "Rawr"
Umm i dunno i dont think its such a good idea to ask randoms where to hook up some blow. You must look extremely sketchy.
Quote by TheWorldIsOur__
Umm i dunno i dont think its such a good idea to ask randoms where to hook up some blow. You must look extremely sketchy.

Big, old, flat black van full of 18 year olds with long hair sketchy?
i had a similar experience... except the black guy was askin me what i wanted..... and i was in mcdonalds......

EDIT: I wasnt jokin, it was a dealer in a mcdonalds, i swear
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Last edited by CaptainJack666 at Feb 28, 2008,
Quote by CaptainJack666
i had a similar experience... except the black guy was askin me what i wanted..... and i was in mcdonalds......

How in the world are you getting that the man I encountered was black?

And by the way... That wasn't funny.
Quote by NobNob
Big, old, flat black van full of 18 year olds with long hair sketchy?

i think you fit the description of coke dealer
My roommates brother lives there...someone mentioned how the most messed up thing happened to them that day (I don't even remember what it was, you'll see why). Anyway, my other roommate said "Oh yeah, you think Toronto's bad?" and then went on into a story about how his brother got on the subway and noticed there was an empty seat. Now this was during rush hour in New York City...which just doesn't happen. Anyway, he starts walking towards it when he notices that in the next seat there is a naked homeless guy...uh...pleasuring a dead cat.
Quote by NobNob
How in the world are you getting that the man I encountered was black?

And by the way... That wasn't funny.

I think he was talking about the other guy's comment about the drunk black dude.

Quote by MetalMusicianAl
i'm from nyc and that's pretty much what happens. in the city at night this drunk black dude was amazed at how i grew my hair out back when it was a fro. he kept saying wow you're brave. another time some lady offered me shrooms. god knows what would've happened if i took them, besides getting high.