Hello there, I'm currently having trouble wondering how to line up my pedals?

I have the pedals in my signature, and a Marshall Drivemaster and Bluesbreaker pedals (the originals).
Combined with my Stratocaster and Blues Juniour amp, how would be the best way to line them up?

Thanks

like that
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
i find a horizontal arrangement on the floor works best

order wise? experiment, it wont kill you ffs.

GENERALLY: wah before compressor, i prefer wah before distortion too.

and ditch the ME50, multi fx are lame
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Oh yeah. I know about a horizontal arrangement.

Also. I know it won't kill me to experiment, I'm just asking about the basics, so I can then experiment.

I don't want to particularly ditch the ME50 at all because I've had this pedal for as long as I've been playing and it does what I need to do well.
wah before compressor, try it in the fx loop of the me 50 too
Compressor before wahhh. You hippy. Also dist before wah. because im awesome, just fidget and see what works best for you, id deffinately say compressor should be first in the chain.
Thanks alot. Cheers for advise. I need a bigger pedal board.

The ME50 has an effects loop? WUT. lol. I did not know this. :p
Quote by beckyjc
Compressor before wahhh. You hippy. Also dist before wah. because im awesome, just fidget and see what works best for you, id deffinately say compressor should be first in the chain.

i know you wont have anyting to do with boss, BUT

Quote by Boss site
WAH

The PW-10 wah, like most wahs, works best if it gets an uneffected signal directly from the guitar. A wah is simply an active tone control with a pedal instead of a knob. It wants to work on the basic tone of your guitar. If it was after the compressor, the boosted signal from the compressor could overdrive the input of the wah, making it sound unpleasantly distorted. And since a compressor is an amp, and a wah boosts certain frequencies, the noise level could get considerably higher before it even gets to the overdrive, where noise can really get to be an issue.

http://media.bossus.com/bugonline/how_to.asp?art=order

EDIT: oops, sorry, i just assumed it had a loop

wah>comp>muff>ME 50
ive tried my wah after compressor, it sounded terrible.

Its actually in my old rig pics after my wah. It just sounded gay not having the direct signal from the guitar.