Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for an attentuator for my amp, a MESA/BOOGIE mark IV, cuz I love the amp, I love the sound, but it is FOOOOOOOCKING LOUD, and lot's of people I play woth have problems with that little fact
So today I saw an advertetion for a Weber Mass 100W, is it any good and how much should I pay for it you guys think? Any tips ?
Anyway Thanx
Greetz Wouter
its not going to make your amp any quieter, its just going to let you saturate the power amp tubes at a lower volume...
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
^ Disagree, I use an attenuator just to lower the volume a tiny bit so I can crank my amp to 3 or 4 or therabouts when it sounds great. You don't have to run your amp full out at earphone volumes when you have an attenuator.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
^ Are you using the attenuator for your Laney? If so, which one and how much was it?
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
It's the MrCarrot homebrew attenuator made of 2 giant resistors and an input/output jack, costing £10.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
^ Very clever, kudos to you sir!
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box