yeah, i think i hate, well everyone. for about the past year and a half i realised how much everyone (including me) sucks. all my friends who used to be hilarious and know how to have a good time now just get on my nerves. instead of laughing with them, they just seem loud and ignorant to me. i used to look up to successful adults, now i just think of them as selfish people with weak personal skills. i used to be infactuated with my gf, now i can only think about her every flaw

..... how do i come out of this.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
I feel your pain right about now, just no gf
As I always say: "Rawr"
Look at your own flaws? I really can't help that much, alternatively you could try and think the opposite, maybe it's just habit.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by iimjpii
Change your avatar.

what?
Quote by yellowfrizbee

Quote by Pinky19

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

I've been the same for a long, long time. Well, except for the fact that my girlfriend is the only perfect thing I can think of.
Dude, you're most likely just a teenager. We can't stay kids forever.
Alot of teenagers become withdrawn, irritable, and depressed.

Course I'm guessing how old you are.

Go see a psychiatrist(ologist?) and they'll either tell you the same thing, or tell you you're depressed and give you pills.

This Guy is Stupid.
|
\/
Quote by XxGloriousxX
what?

It will most certainly help.

Also, I know how you feel. I get in a mood exactly like that occasionally; fortunately it never lasts more than a day or two. I become highly bitter and cynical about just about everything.

You'll probably get out of it too.
seek therapy, it sounds like you're just a little jaded or depressed. alternatively, you could listen to Japanese ska. I needed to be "happier" at interviews, and that seemed to do the trick.

true misanthropy stems from years of continuous loathing, it's something that only dedication and training can perfect.
it's stupid, one day i just decided to start analyzing everything but now i cant see them any other way. it's just annoying to be stuck in one point of view for such a long time, especially one you dont like.
Quote by yellowfrizbee

Quote by Pinky19

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777

Welcome to reality. Social interaction isnt about fake ideas of attraction, it's about what you can gain from specific people.

Quote by MakinLattes

true misanthropy stems from years of continuous loathing, it's something that only dedication and training can perfect.

hahaha!
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
How old are you? I was like that for a little while, but now I'm all just happy thoughts ^^ hopefully you won't hate your friends forever, or at least until you end up doing something you'll regret :P
Quote by Checker
Dude, you're most likely just a teenager. We can't stay kids forever.
Alot of teenagers become withdrawn, irritable, and depressed.

Course I'm guessing how old you are.

Go see a psychiatrist(ologist?) and they'll either tell you the same thing, or tell you you're depressed and give you pills.

Are 18 year olds still considered teenagers?
I know how you feel about the whole 'people get on your nerves thing'..It seems like I just dislike people so I just labeled myself as extremely introverted/independent and assumed Id grow out of it by college.

You'll probably grow out of it too. Do not fret over it.

Oh and I just noticed you sigged me ! Woot my first sigging..I feel so accomplished!
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Go Cut your self,you havent given anygood reason why your like that,so dont expect any sympathy..

Teen Angst

Yup Today iam an asshole...