My 2 friends decided to both go for 2 weeks without masturbation. This is a fairly challenging thing for them to do being as though they're both sixteen and girlfriend-less.

Its been five days, and things seem to be going fine. I just wondered if you guys have decided to do anything like this and what the outcome was.

And yes, I know its probably been before.
It is legend...

It is...

Master of Your Domain.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
I just don't see the point.
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
the only way to become the ultimate master and ... propably can live without it for a year is

to just get a girlfriend
I went 11 days. Then I masturbated and got dumped by my girlfriend.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by Kinks>Stones
This statement could not be more of a lie.

No, tis true. I didn't try it, I don't have the willpower.
when i went to Africa for a month on a school trip thingy, i lasted without it, it was tough but i did it, so 2 weeks should be a piece of piss
I went ten days once. The weight I lost when I came was incredible
ohai little sig.
Quote by JvL
the only way to become the ultimate master and ... propably can live without it for a year is

to just get a girlfriend

totaly agree... i managed to last 2.5 weeks... wasnt that hard. and they should really get a GF, seriously.
Quote by Xn00bX
why would gettin a girlfriend stop u masturbating?

She does it for you.
you GET (at least) masturbated

so you won't have to do it yourself

ooooh... thanks liam
I go weeks at a time without.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
did it for two weeks, from the 28th of december 2007 to around the 16th of january 2008. for the first week and a half life was absolutely amazing because my sexual drive was sky high and i found myself flirting with every girl i met. in this time tho i was going to a lot of parties and drinking a lot of alchohol so i think that had an effect (alchohol lowers testosterone a bit) but then after that i found that it took a lot to turn me on so i started fapping again incase i became non sexual. its hard to explain really but its worth trying to get you motivated to do things but if things start going wrong (in everyday life) you get aggressive and lash out at more things then burst into tears. imma try a month starting......

.....now

/wall of text
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Joey Radical
I just don't see the point.

Lol yeah at school we had it as a competition, lots of us did it. I got to 13 days and was in the last 5 or so people but thought "why am i actually bothering doing this? I have proved to myself I CAN control myself, but really why should i have to?"
I pretty much forced myself to have a wank, i wasn't even in the mood.
i always give up masturbation for the first couple of hours of lent.
I'm finishing my third day it the moment, on school days I try to fill my evenings with playing guitar rather than boners; which I could very easily do.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too