Em yeah what do you think of them?
Quote by postmortem2006

One time I was getting head from my (now ex) girlfriend, I blew my load in her mouth and she spat it back in my face. Seriously.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
As i am a fat man myself, i can safely say. They are lazy twats.

Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
yes i also am fat along with 305.899988% of all pit users and we are lazy twats but we're also hung like horses
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
I've nothing against fat people, so long as they're happy with the way they are. I'm fairly certain they could have a better life being less overweight, but it's not for me to judge, is it? Food is delicious :q And working out is... well, not my thing.

I don't like fat girls who dress in tight clothes and whatnot trying to look hot, though >_>
I'm a communist. Really.
I think that they consume more calories than they burn.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

While I prefer not to judge people, I can't help but view fat people with less esteem. Maybe it's because the only two fat people I got to know really well were fat because they were making incredibly illogical choices and yelling at each other and not taking care of themselves. They were also liars. I'm not saying any of that is connected to being fat, I'm just saying that bad experiences have distorted my view of them.
If your just one of the unlucky people that cant stay skinny no matter how hard they try then i dont mind. If you just are a fat lazy twat who eats hideous amounts of food i hope you die of a heart attack on your grease stained carpet.
I just hate fat people who claim its not their fault their fat...

sureeeeeeeee its not
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
lolz I'm not fat
Quote by postmortem2006

One time I was getting head from my (now ex) girlfriend, I blew my load in her mouth and she spat it back in my face. Seriously.

My friend has the best diet tip ever for fat people:

CLOSE YOUR MOUTH!!

think that says it all really.
Quote by DistantScreams
Awwwww.... CaptainBec that was messed up

Why? Because I rap about reality? Like me and my grandma having a cup of tea?
There ain't no party like my nanna's tea party - heey - ho!