as it says...

i would definete as:

THE PIT IS LIKE THE BIG BROTHER I NEVER HAD, I SEARCH FOR ADVICE AND I LEARN GROSE THINGS IN IT.

so, haw do you feel for the pit?
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

URL=http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ar gentina
The forum for all general discussion that is not covered by other forums, from music issues to whatever.
i dunno, kinda creepy
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Quote by bendystraw
The forum for all general discussion that is not covered by other forums, from music issues to whatever.

I see what you did there....
The Pit is like my creepy uncle who gives me advice about anything, yet I still suspect him of being a pedophile or serial killer.

I don't have an uncle like this... But if I did, he'd sure remind me of the Pit...
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Last edited by BringMeTheCalm at Feb 28, 2008,
A wankfest.
Jackson KV2
Epiphone SG-Special
Freshman FA1 AWR
Roland Cube 15

Member of
'girls of UG club’
PM Noxiosimitator to join
The Pit's a pretty good guy. He's got some good threads and doesn't afraid of anything..

sorry.
hug your local pug dealer!
Forum tips and help for those who have recently joined the forums (a.k.a. newbies) - if you dont want to be killed please post here & read the FAQ at first.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I wouldnt define it, Id ****ing knife you for speaking of the Pit. Remember, the first rule of the Pit is, you do not speak of it. The second rule is...
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
Quote by cody733
The Pit's a pretty good guy. He's got some good threads and doesn't afraid of anything..

sorry.

Am I missing something? What's with this "doesn't afraid of anything" thing??
Quote by notoriousnumber
I wouldnt define it, Id ****ing knife you for speaking of the Pit. Remember, the first rule of the Pit is, you do not speak of it. The second rule is...

you do not speak of the pit.
Quote by notoriousnumber

You must've mistaken the site.
The pit is a deep dark desolate place found in the depths of hell, where fornication and debachery run rampant and young kids gain knowlege of the almighty goatse...
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Quote by ivan_2894
as it says...

i would definete as:

THE PIT IS LIKE THE BIG BROTHER I NEVER HAD, I SEARCH FOR ADVICE AND I LEARN GROSE THINGS IN IT.

so, haw do you feel for the pit?

It's spelled gross.

EDIT: And I think you mean 'define it'!
Quote by Masamune
Sir, the 1st rule of Project Pitham is not to ask questions!

I'm sorry I can't help it

But seriously guys...lol...why are we speaking of it?....
Quote by minichibi
It's spelled gross.

EDIT: And I think you mean 'define it'!

****ing grammar nazis ... ... ...
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

URL=http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ar gentina
i see it as /b/'s little brother. Looking up to it.. once in a while trying to imitate it... but the parents let /b/ get away with much more than the pit. the parents are strict on the pit while letting /b/ do whatever the hell he wants. Thus causing the pit great jealousy and anger. This is why the pit visits /b/ alot in his swinging bachelor pad full of meme's, goatse, and poop.