alright this is a new short video i made. i called it Get Bent, just cause there is a nice bend in the main riff. anyways, i came up with it a while ago, but when i recently threw pinch harmonics and some legato runs into the mix, it started to feel much more like a possible song.
Get Bent!
tell me what you think!

im going through a lot of the threads and critting them right now, but leave a link anyways for me to crit back!
fair play man, that rocked,
I loved the PHs, you play them
really well, and they come out
nice and clearly, very nice sound
on your guitar too,
pretty much the only thing
I can think of to improve it
is to have a change of pace at some
point (Y) Other than that,
very very good
C4C?
Gaz.
pretty cool man
Gear:
LTD MH-1000
Ibanez RG350EX
ibanez GSA60
Line 6 Spider III 30W
Peavey ValveKing 112
Boss GE-7 EQ
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Digitech RP350
thanks for the crit. nice playing. good pinch harmonics, and the legato was very well done. id like to hear this into a full song, maybe with a cool meldoy or possibly vocals as well
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
good pinch harmonics man...good idea needs work, and for coming through a mono video on youtube I really liked your tone.

btw thanks for the crit on my songs
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
that was rad man
nice harmonics though maybe a wee bit over done
excellent though, don't get me wrong
Thanks for the crit!

Pretty sweet, very nice pinch harmonics. But as rebelmidget said, may have been a little overdone.
Nice rhythm with a nice solid tone.
There was a tad bit of repetitiveness, but since it's a song in the works...it doesn't account for much.

Good job, this'll probably sound pretty sweet when you lay some vox, bass, and drum with it.
As always man good stuff. Has the making for a pretty good song imo.
If you check my profile song please leave a comment on any part.....THANKS!!!
Nice metal tone. Very good PH's. Good to see people who can do them consistently - it's not all that easy.

Good playing too - It wasn't sloppy at all.

The riff was pretty cool. Reminded me of more hard rock than metal as it has a bit of a bluesy (don't know if that's the right word) feel to it.

It'd be great to hear this is a proper song.

Good stuff.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
I think that PH are usually too much of a gimmick, but they were suitable for this. Pretty catchy, I'm not sure if it was intentional but i reminded me of power metal for some reason.
I like how the chords ended up being a melody within themselves...sounded like triumphant music. Also, I like your tone. The legatto is nice, but I think you used it a bit much. If you are going to do that with your playing, you may want to add in some alternate picked riffs to liven things up (satch does a great job of this)

crit me?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=13153650#post13153650
Fender Showmaster
76 Epiphone Riviera
SX LTD2
Ibanez Rg 7421 w/ Breed's
Line 6 Flextone 3
Presonus Firebox
Studio Projects B1 Condensor
M-Audio Studiopro 3 Desktop Monitors
Macbook 2.1 Ghz w/ 4gb Ram
Logic Express
Garage Band
thanks for the crit.

i really like the sound you're getting. technique is good. i think you have a winner here. maybe give it a good hook once you get some other instruments involved

very original! keep up the good work!
\m/(>_<\m/
ROCK ON!!

Fender Stratocaster Standard
Fender Twin Reverb II 105 Watts
Takamine EG-330 cutaway elec/acoustic
Ibanez Demon Wah Pedal
Various Effect Pedals