I don't know how similar "All Time Low" is to Relient K even if Relient K is one of my fav bands. But for some reason All Time Low reminds me of Relient K. I don't know how much of a help i've been but if you want to check them out, go for it!
Ace Troubleshooter? Their (Relient K, that is) early stuff is very very similar. And if you're into Christian rock obviously Switchfoot and The David Crowder Band are excellent as well.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
yeah switch foot is pretty cool, thanks, ill check out some of those bands because relient K is one of my favorite bands, its the only music that makes me happy, besides slipknot...
Quote by Batts117
yeah switch foot is pretty cool, thanks, ill check out some of those bands because relient K is one of my favorite bands, its the only music that makes me happy, besides slipknot...

You've got quite a bit of diversity there
I would think bands like Switchfoot, Flyleaf, and Kutless
which are all christian metal/alternative bands..
....................... .................. ................
yeah switch foot is pretty cool, thanks, ill check out some of those bands because relient K is one of my favorite bands, its the only music that makes me happy, besides slipknot...[/QUOTE]

A Batts sunday...
wake up at 6:30 and feed the chickens
eat ma's breakfast at 8
go to church at 9
come home to play catch with pa at 12
Eat lunch at 1
Go back to church and listen to Relient K on the way at 3
At 5 eat dinner
At 6 do chores
A HALF AN HOUR of radio at 7:30
Off to bed at 8
and when everyone is a sleep worship the devil as you listen to slipknot...
Show me the fever into the the fire, taking it higher and higher.
think of an annoying pop punk band that sounds like pretty much every other band out there like it. now you've got something that sounds like relient k.
rig:
Saga TC-10 DIY Tele knockoff
Boss OC2
Danelectro D1
Line 6 Spider III 30 w/ FBV Express
Quote by rawrockkills93
think of an annoying pop punk band that sounds like pretty much every other band out there like it. now you've got something that sounds like relient k.

haha I personaly liked their older music up to mmhmm which isnt that old but after that they went emoish and sang too much about girls...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Just to add on a little bit about the Ace Troubleshooter thing... the bassist for Relient K (John Warne) was the lead singer of Ace. They've since broken up but off of the Nashville Tennis EP they have a song "The Last, The Lost, The Least" that is sung by Warne and it sounds a lot like Ace. If you like that then you'll definitely like the rest of their stuff.
I really don't care much for Relient K, but my older brother loves them.
Try FM Static and Hawk Nelson. They have that really boppy pop/rock kind of feel to them.

MICROWAVABLE SOCKS
Quote by saosin22533
Quote by Batts117

A Batts sunday...
wake up at 6:30 and feed the chickens
eat ma's breakfast at 8
go to church at 9
come home to play catch with pa at 12
Eat lunch at 1
Go back to church and listen to Relient K on the way at 3
At 5 eat dinner
At 6 do chores
A HALF AN HOUR of radio at 7:30
Off to bed at 8
and when everyone is a sleep worship the devil as you listen to slipknot...

You know me too well.