Quote by HaKattack
The Razr. Hands down.

thats what i was thinking, but i know someone who has one and it looks pretty standard, but im not sure if he has that version
No don't listen to him. You need to say what you want in a phone, none of those are bad. The Nokia 6085 is quite good but it depends what you are looking for?

The nokia 6126 has a 1.3 mpx camera and mp3 capabilities, for instance.
No, dont get the Razr. Everything about them is bad. I talked to the guy from ATT and he said that it has terrible reception and its just not a good phone. its only good cause its thin. Dont get the Razr.

I would suggest shelling out 40 bucks for the Samsung A737. I just got it a week ago and it is amazing.
http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-details/?device=Samsung+A737+-+Blue&q_sku=sku1080013
If you want any more info on it message me.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Whatever but if I was to rate the austinaracadium he gets a 10.

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Rage158 (for sale)
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
No don't listen to him. You need to say what you want in a phone, none of those are bad. The Nokia 6085 is quite good but it depends what you are looking for?

The nokia 6126 has a 1.3 mpx camera and mp3 capabilities, for instance.

well i wanted bluetooth camera, mp3, and real ringtones
I have a razr, it can take pictures and video and...does its job as a phone...what more do you need

also doesnt break easily
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Im telling you, get the A737, its got all of that stuff. It has expandable memory for songs, it has bluetooth and a 1.3 MP camera. It has AIM and a ton of other crap on it.
Quote by StreetLight3989

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
Quote by Camaro_IRocz
well i wanted bluetooth camera, mp3, and real ringtones

Ok, well the last nokia I mentioned has mp3 and expandable memory, and a 1.3 megapixel camera. The other ones have VGA which means the pictures are very small and low quality.

it also has bluetooth, and anything that plays MP3s will let you set one to a ringtone.
Quote by austinarcadium
No, dont get the Razr. Everything about them is bad. I talked to the guy from ATT and he said that it has terrible reception and its just not a good phone. its only good cause its thin. Dont get the Razr.

I would suggest shelling out 40 bucks for the Samsung A737. I just got it a week ago and it is amazing.
http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-details/?device=Samsung+A737+-+Blue&q_sku=sku1080013
If you want any more info on it message me.

thats a good idea, but does it fold out with a keyboard or number pad? cause i cant see the numbers with the pic they supply
I didnt bother to look at specs or anything, but I would always go with a Sony Ericsson. I've had Sonys before and theyve had outstanding build quality, as you'd expect. It might not be the prettiest phone on the list, granted, but I've got a Samsung U600, one of the prettiest phones around, and its terrible. I've heard mixed reports about the Razr.
Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name.
Quote by austinarcadium
Im telling you, get the A737, its got all of that stuff. It has expandable memory for songs, it has bluetooth and a 1.3 MP camera. It has AIM and a ton of other crap on it.

Samsung are a terrible brand. Awful for customer support and reliability, plus the menu on the Nokia and the mp3 player are both much simpler.

EDIT:

I work for a phone shop so I do know how to tell if a phone is any good, but if you'd rather listen to someone whos aunt's boyfriend's friend had one once or whatever then go ahead and get a rubbish phone
Quote by Camaro_IRocz
thats a good idea, but does it fold out with a keyboard or number pad? cause i cant see the numbers with the pic they supply

It is a slider phone, so it comes out to number pad. It doesnt have a QWERTY keyboard though. Here are better pics of the phone
http://blog.wired.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/10/30/showimage.jpeg
Quote by StreetLight3989

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Samsung are a terrible brand. Awful for customer support and reliability, plus the menu on the Nokia and the mp3 player are both much simpler.

EDIT:

I work for a phone shop so I do know how to tell if a phone is any good, but if you'd rather listen to someone whos aunt's boyfriend's friend had one once or whatever then go ahead and get a rubbish phone

so what do u recommend?
Razr V3
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by Camaro_IRocz
so what do u recommend?

The Nokia 6126 is the best phone on that list. It has the best camera, expandable memory and an mp3 player. The camera on a nokia is always going to be superior to the camera on a samsung because they use better parts. But it's up to you.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
The Nokia 6126 is the best phone on that list. It has the best camera, expandable memory and an mp3 player. The camera on a nokia is always going to be superior to the camera on a samsung because they use better parts. But it's up to you.

Well thanks a lot man, im thinking of getting that , but it says its refurbished, does that mean anything bad, or is it just like getting a used computer ?
Refurb means that it was used but it had been checked out and everything works fine.

It pretty much means someone didnt want to go with ATT and after their 30 day trial they sent it back.
Quote by StreetLight3989

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
Refurbished means someone else didn't like it so returned it and they wiped and re-installed the software and cleaned it all up and stuff. But they wouldn't be allowed to sell it if there was an actual fault with it.
Its like getting a new pc, basicly. And Razr's suck. I've had three break on me, battery's blow aswell.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
sorry for all the questions but last one: can i put an sd card like the one in my psp to play songs?
They only accept MicroSD cards. Im not sure what a PSP goes off of.

But yeah, go with the Nokia 6126, it does look pretty good for being free.
Quote by StreetLight3989

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
Go with T-Mobile or Verizon, they are way better. If you can, do it. They were rated the highest carriers where Alltel wasn’t available. AT&T and Sprint got horrible ratings from their dropped calls to coverage and all that.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
the Razr is sh*t. You will end up replacing it several times. They break very easily. If you have one that doesn't break, you're lucky.