Alright I am looking for pedals to cover a certain sound.

I am trying to get a sound similar to the following:

David Bowie (Glass Spider Tour era)
The Tubes
Simple Minds

^ those type of bands, I guess that's 80's, but more like 80's pop.

So what effects would I need for rythm?