Do you know when someone is in love with you

Im not really into all of that sort of stuff, but there is this one girl ive known for like 3 years. down to earth hot and amzing, i dont wana sound like a girl but im dying in love with her ive been out with a few girls but i always end up thinking of her. were still good friends she knows i like her. and we meet up and stuff all that crap but nothing........

anyway right can you tell if someone loves you not if your going out and say " oohh i love you"

mabey i need to ask a girl this....the only girl i can ask this is the girl i like btw! i mean it every guys dream i cant be bothered tellin you why but trust me i might send a pic.

EDIT! right i put the words wrong right, i know how she feels about me ! were good friends ive asked and tried and got off with her once but were friends. im in love with her defo. but can she tell this and if she can does she give a ****
Quote by JamieB
Because all TRUE GUITARISTS know what PLUGINCHILD looks like, DUUUUH!

I want it now, and i want you NOW! give me your heart and your soul!
Last edited by PLUGINCHILD at Feb 28, 2008,
huh why not ask the experts in the relationship thread?
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
if your still in your teens....

then your not in love

You might like this chick, yeah she's hot, she's fun, you want to zoom zoom her boom boom.

But at a young age, no one is in love. Its all just mind games, it feels like your in love, but you cant honestly say you would do half the **** a married couple would do at the age your at.

But yeah, i say be honest with her, if she doesnt "love" you back then at least you tried, and if she stops talking to you cause she feels awkward, then she's just a b*tch. get over it.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
no not relationship crap, not that teenage crap. i mean do you think she can tell that you are in love with her but still not give a crap.
Quote by JamieB

here i already know how she feels btw everyone its a NO! lol but do you think a girl can still hang about with you even though she knows that you are in love with her u know!
Quote by JamieB

I know this sounds cliche, but what you're feeling is probably more infatuation than love.

But really, you should just ask her out on a date if you feel it's right. But be very cautious. I dated one of my best friends and after she broke up with me it was a disaster.. I still can't talk to her normally. I'd hate for anyone to go through the same thing.

Quote by PLUGINCHILD
here i already know how she feels btw everyone its a NO! lol but do you think a girl can still hang about with you even though she knows that you are in love with her u know!

I would say no. Like I said before, it happened to me.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by AtThisVelocity

then your not in love

You might like this chick, yeah she's hot, she's fun, you want to zoom zoom her boom boom.

But at a young age, no one is in love. Its all just mind games, it feels like your in love, but you cant honestly say you would do half the **** a married couple would do at the age your at.

But yeah, i say be honest with her, if she doesnt "love" you back then at least you tried, and if she stops talking to you cause she feels awkward, then she's just a b*tch. get over it.

How can young people never be in love?
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by AtThisVelocity

then your not in love

I beg to differ.... you can find true love at any age. I have, i'm 16.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
Quote by PLUGINCHILD
no not relationship crap, not that teenage crap. i mean do you think she can tell that you are in love with her but still not give a crap.

You mean can she tell if you are in love with her?

If thats your question then my answer would be, does she always cry on your shoulder and wait for you to tell her how great she is but is never there for you? As in feels like she takes advantage of you.
epic7734
How can young people not be in love? They have emotions too, even if the feeling they get is different, it is still love to them..

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by Pedalboard

I don't know. This guy you quoted sounds like a moron, IMO. Love is a feeling.

Even if you ask her, you might not even know. If you want her to go out with you, then you can ask her to do that. If you want to bang her, then I'm sure you can find a backwards, acceptable way to ask her to do that with you too. Is there really any point in knowing whether or not she's in love with you if you're not going to go out with her? You might as well ask her on a date.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by stradivari310
I know this sounds cliche, but what you're feeling is probably more infatuation than love.

But really, you should just ask her out on a date if you feel it's right. But be very cautious. I dated one of my best friends and after she broke up with me it was a disaster.. I still can't talk to her normally. I'd hate for anyone to go through the same thing.

I would say no. Like I said before, it happened to me.

i edited my post! like i mea were almost best friends, this is a girl that gives me sex tips and how to get other girls and its good advice, but even when im with other girls im always thinking of her not looks just the way she is, TRUST ME EVERY GUYS DREAM in terms of personality.
Quote by JamieB

Quote by Pedalboard

Im not saying they cant be in love, im just saying they are too young to know what love really is, what love really feels like.

Yeah, im all for youngins loving and being girlfriend a boyfriend, but when you think about it, love isnt something you cna just label, it's a big emotion, that affects a lot in someones life. So yeah, your in high school and you get all warm when your girlfriend says hi and hugs and kisses and sh*t, but thats not love, thats like the start, which is infatuation. Love is when your old and you look back at all the things you and your partner have been through. All the fights, all the kids, all the sh*t that made you so bitter towards the other, and your still able to look eachother in the eyes and say " I love you". Nothing says love like two old people holding hands, smiling, knowing they had a rough life but at least they spent it together. Am i right?
Quote by pmeg568c

Quote by visa
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Im not saying they cant be in love, im just saying they are too young to know what love really is, what love really feels like.

Yeah, im all for youngins loving and being girlfriend a boyfriend, but when you think about it, love isnt something you cna just label, it's a big emotion, that affects a lot in someones life. So yeah, your in high school and you get all warm when your girlfriend says hi and hugs and kisses and sh*t, but thats not love, thats like the start, which is infatuation. Love is when your old and you look back at all the things you and your partner have been through. All the fights, all the kids, all the sh*t that made you so bitter towards the other, and your still able to look eachother in the eyes and say " I love you". Nothing says love like two old people holding hands, smiling, knowing they had a rough life but at least they spent it together. Am i right?

Very right. I couldn't agree more.

It's good to be a teenager with a clue

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by epic7734
You mean can she tell if you are in love with her?

If thats your question then my answer would be, does she always cry on your shoulder and wait for you to tell her how great she is but is never there for you? As in feels like she takes advantage of you.

no dude. i mean this girl is perfect shes not shallow, shes fun, funny, smokes dope with me like same music and other music great with my mates, hot ( and thats the last thing on my mind the hottness).
Quote by JamieB

Quote by MakeItWitChu
How can young people not be in love? They have emotions too, even if the feeling they get is different, it is still love to them..

Thats what im saying, to them it's love, but as they grow older they will realize what love really is, and im not a f*cking moron, this guy asked for my opinion, and i did my best to help, if you dont like it, you can skip to the next post, no one said you have to be a douche about it.
Quote by pmeg568c

Quote by visa
Quote by AtThisVelocity

Bingo. Correctomundo.

^
He's laughing at YOU.

Ibanez RG370DX
Quote by stradivari310
Very right. I couldn't agree more.

It's good to be a teenager with a clue

Hell yeah, the best feeling a teenager has is attraction, first it's all about getting the girl, the chase, finding out things about her and liking her more, then dating is always fun, then once you have the girl its like...Hell yeah, im the king! lol

fun stuff.
Quote by pmeg568c

Quote by visa
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Thats what im saying, to them it's love, but as they grow older they will realize what love really is, and im not a f*cking moron, this guy asked for my opinion, and i did my best to help, if you dont like it, you can skip to the next post, no one said you have to be a douche about it.

I wasnt tryin to be a douche. I was just stating my opinion, and you're right. As i had just stated in above post^

^
He's laughing at YOU.

Ibanez RG370DX
Quote by AtThisVelocity

Well excuse me if I thought you were leading the guy into a ditch.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
I've been in your shoes and the guy knew I liked him. In fact it's been 3 years now and I still like him secretly, and I'm constantly wondering the same thing (if he knows does he not give a crap?) and beating myself up over it.

We can lie to ourselves and try and analyse little things but we will never really know. So I guess it's not really worth wasting time thinking about because we still won't be with them in the end, right?
Quote by AtThisVelocity

then your not in love

How can you possibly say that, my parents have been together since there teens and have been married over 20 years.
Bass Player
Quote by MakeItWitChu
I wasnt tryin to be a douche. I was just stating my opinion, and you're right. As i had just stated in above post^

Well then sorry i called you a douche, you are the most un-doucheiest person on the thread

haha
Quote by pmeg568c

Quote by visa
Quote by Deek_13
How can you possibly say that, my parents have been together since there teens and have been married over 20 years.

Read the rest of my posts, i never said they arnt inlove, love grows as time moves on!!!!
Quote by pmeg568c

Quote by visa
Quote by AtThisVelocity

then your not in love

Wow! Fail!
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by Deek_13

My Science teacher (50 years old) has been with his wife since he was 12-13.
Quote by sSyLc
Well excuse me if I thought you were leading the guy into a ditch.

You're excussed. haha im done being an a$s, were all just posting our opinions right?

But to the guy with the chick, good luck with that, sounds like your pretty happy where your at, if anything just stay friends with her and eventually she will realize that your the guy with the horse comming to save her from the dragons yo!

Every girl wants a hero, be that guy.
Quote by pmeg568c

Quote by visa
Quote by Sabbath89
Wow! Fail!

Actually i don't think he failed at all. He's saying love is something that happens over time with the same person.
epic7734
my aunt and uncle first became bf gf when they were ten and have known each other since they were lil kids. but there 42 and getting divorced this year.
Quote by timboslice05
my aunt and uncle first became bf gf when they were ten and have known each other since they were lil kids. but there 42 and getting divorced this year.

Wow, sorry to hear that, but just cause they are getting divorced doesnt mean they dont love eachother anymore, it's just more of a friend ship kind of love, you know, they would still do things for eachother and maybe even come to the rescue.

But thanks to those who understand and kind of stood up to what i was saying. lol, you guys are awesome.
Quote by pmeg568c

Quote by visa