Saw one of these in my local Guitar Center today.

Looked nice, sounded nice, so...

My wife is looking to get into playing and we could get this one for $330. What do you guys think? These are made by Cort and I've heard pretty good things about Cort, but I haven't really heard much about Parkwood.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
I would also try the Epiphone Masterbilt either AJ500M or DR500M. The list price is about the same and I think the Epi sounds much better
I've heard nice things about Parkwood. Good entry level guitar. Or at least... that's what I hear about them. I'm just generalizing mind you. If it sounds nice and looks nice, then it probably is.
those are sweet little guitars! i think they would be especially fitting for your wife to learn on also as the ones i've played seemed to have smaller neck profiles.
I don't remember the thickness of the necks on them, but they're probably the best guitars in the price range. So long as the neck is comfortable for her, I don't think there is any reason not to get it
Quote by jimtaka
those are sweet little guitars! i think they would be especially fitting for your wife to learn on also as the ones i've played seemed to have smaller neck profiles.

mmhmmm. I agree.
Just I hear that some are better than others. Make sure you check it out well before you go in and buy it. If it plays well, soudns nice and doesnt have any obvious problems, go for it.
I've owned one. It's a decent guitar for the money. Loud. Nice tone. tone tends to muddy when played hard. Great Fingerpicking guitar