Alright I have that DigiTech RP-350 Processor and I really love the Uni-Vibe modelling on it. I am looking for a stand-alone uni-vibe pedal, that way I can dial-in and change settings easier. I have to go in and re-program the processor otherwise.

On that note, I have a few questions though:

Would the Dunlop Uni-Vibe sound "close to" or "better than" the modelling on my processor?

Also people say the VooDoo Labs, BBE, and Rocktron are pretty good. I haven't tried them actually, but based on what I've seen, the VooDoo Labs look crummy, (not easy to dial in), BBE seems a bit limited, and I didn't even know Rocktron made a Uni-Vibe copy.

In GuitarPlayer magazine they say the Fulltone is a close copy to the original. Again, I haven't tried it, but looks promising.

Or should I just get DigiTech's version of the uni-vibe?
the fulltone one sounds incredible. the dunlop does the job fine though, and anything will sound better than the digitech preset one.
The Gear:

Custom Strat
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Ace
Fulltone OCD
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
MXR EVH-117 Flanger
Fulltone Soul Bender
how much does the fulltone run for?

I'm not gonna be living on it, just something to add some ambience but more expressive than regular chorus.
the fulltone one is expensive, i think $240
The Gear:

Custom Strat
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Ace
Fulltone OCD
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
MXR EVH-117 Flanger
Fulltone Soul Bender
Lovepedal magicboy vibe. It's only got one knob, so if you need a lot of options look elsewhere. For $150, it sounds better than most costing a lot more (I liked it better than the fulltone soundwise).

http://lovepedal.com/fab50.htm

Edit: It's got an internal trimpot too.
Last edited by Roc8995 at Feb 28, 2008,
Quote by Trapman870
the fulltone one is expensive, i think $240

It's not too expensive. The Dunlop one goes for $230 on Guitarcenter.com