Page 1 of 4
Hello and welcome to the UG Original Album contribution thread! All contestants who had signed up to post their songs for a chance to be put on the UG Original Album must post them here. The following people are on the contribution list:
-DO NOT SET YOUR PROFILES TO PRIVATE-
Metal Lover
Yakult
Broken_Drum
Arthur Curry
Deliriumbassist
TDKshorty
_deeperthewound
Dreadnought
Spay
The4thHorsemen
-=Croatoan=-
Radio Addict
hippyguitardude
chrisatgrace
grnday1236
Vermintide
Ace88
Joe Fish
Ez0ph
The_Poison125
Jackolas
nick dixon
12Jim34
J-Spoon
TeXaS_db
keltonhicks
Donaldguitar
frankv
gallagher2006
Neogioh
ThunderKiss65
bartdevil_metal
VoodooChild15
rabidguitarist
Oguchi Onyewu
Ranos
FloydPink92
godisasniper
ratmblink123
GettintheLedout's guests - Sound of Friday
Future
Prelude
philjay
egobrian
TheBurningFish
korinaflyingv
itxsteves
Beware!Criminal
aetherspear
IMABBALLPLAYER
Metallica
evil_in_you
skagitup
samick007
HunterRiggs10

Now that's a lot of people. Hopefully at least three quarters of them post their songs.

Remember, the song you post must have a genre listed along with it. If you don't know what genre to list it as, just take the closest guess you can make.
That's that, and I'm sorry, but I couldn't find the time to PM any contestants, as my internet is still very slow for some reason.
Last edited by Glen'sHeroicAct at Feb 28, 2008,
Song is on my profile, labelled explicitly. :P

Genre- industrial.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
When's the deadline?

EDIT:

I contribute "Red, White and Blue" - Genre: Alternative. It's on my profile.

It's about the end of the world (fitting, I thought).

Last edited by skagitup at Feb 28, 2008,
deadline depends on how many entries are posted in what amount of time. if a majority of members have posted and you still need a day or two, that's probably going to end up with you not being in the competition thread. however, I'm going to be pretty lax on this one, as some of our members (talented ones) aren't on too often.

If you aren't signed up, there is only 1 way you're going to get your song into the competition thread by posting it here, and that is if hardly any of our members post their entries.

good luck.
Quote by skagitup
When's the deadline?

EDIT:

I contribute "Red, White and Blue" - Genre: Alternative. It's on my profile.

It's about the end of the world (fitting, I thought).

erm dude your profile is private.

so i cant hear ze zong
Rockin Around- Rock

My profile has it within its contents.
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!
Aldente, you're not on my list. if you can show me the spot in the signup thread where you said you had joined the competition, i'll put you in.

SAME GOES FOR YOU SCOTDIZZLE

IF YOU AREN'T ON THE ****ING LIST, DON'T POST YOUR ****ING SONGS.

..with all due respect.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
gettintheledout, you going to post your contribution along with your (HILARIOUS!) insults?

i did....

and thanks (i think)

edit: anyways, its A Little Secret (rock), click on any letter in ma sig for the song.
Quote by GettintheLedout
i did....

and thanks (i think)

edit: anyways, its A Little Secret (rock), click on any letter in ma sig for the song.

good song, I commented.

and ^ +1
Quote by skagitup
good song, I commented.

and ^ +1

thanks bro
your song rules, im listening to it now.
Quote by GettintheLedout
i did....

and thanks (i think)

right, sorry, didn't see that. nice sound quality on the song, sounds really professional.
skagitup, yours is great too. love the lyrics, at least the ones i could make out clearly. as one of the comments said, i can see the dylan influence in the lyrics

edit- and this is my thread, i'll accidentally double post if i feel like it.
Quote by Vermintide
All present and correct, sah. Pwnage Revisited (Metal).

im not much of a metal fan.......

but i like.
^ me too. fun to improvise to, although i think you shoulda used the harmonic minor scale soloing, because i found some awesome stuff.
^ Cheers

Also, contestants PM'd

I'll have an in depth listen after college tomorrow, when hopefully more people will have submitted.
I didn't enter, but worth a try.

Song - Ladies & Gentlemen
Genre - probably say it's just simply rock, maybe hard rock, I dunno.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
The song in my profile

It's labeled Seagulls

Genre- Mellow
Experimental Instrumental
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Last edited by TDKshorty at Feb 28, 2008,
Quote by Vermintide
^ Cheers

Also, contestants PM'd

I'll have an in depth listen after college tomorrow, when hopefully more people will have submitted.

you PMed ALL THE CONTESTANTS? FOR ME??? thank you very, very much. wow.....
I'm submitting the song in my profile, "Clarion."
It's a mellow guitar instrumental, not really sure what genre it would fall into.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Oh. Did they settle on the album cover art. I remember making one. I'll try to find it.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Linky: http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/godisasniper/music/all/play229701

Only one song up, so it should be obvious...Genre is Metal I guess, since I suppose comedy doesn't count as a genre. It's a bit quiet, should I repost with higher levels? It would take a week.

EDIT: Band name is Mimic the French, song is "Ach! (German Metal)".
Last edited by godisasniper at Feb 28, 2008,
I haven't had anytime with the band to do any recording whatsoever. We all work different days of the week so it's a bit of a nightmare.

Anyway, there instead of pulling out there are two **** demos on my UG profile, the one called "Chicken Feathers And Glue" is the one I will submit, with my one guitar sounding like two or three guitars and punky vocals ha ha.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/J-Spoon/music/

I think I have natural talent for guitar because I'm left handed and I use that hand to pleasure myself. Seeing as I started playing after most of intense masturbating-teen years, the dexterity was already there.
Page 1 of 4