Page 1 of 4
bravo I must say, god you really hit one for the team there

Clueless?

(it's been on the news that the foreign media was American)
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
Quote by thewho65
Umm, BBC.

Umm, read the article.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by Pink_blood
bravo I must say, god you really hit one for the team there

Clueless?

(it's been on the news that the foreign media was American)

Well done America, you've excelled yourselves again

Actually, if Prince Harry gets killed because people now know he's out there and target them it ought to become a diplomatic issue. Americans have always thought they can do what they want and get away with it but condemning someone to death crosses the line a bit...
It won't matter that it was American media that leaked the story. It'll probably be an American that shoots him anyway.
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
Quote by wannabe jesus
It won't matter that it was American media that leaked the story. It'll probably be an American that shoots him.

Umm, read the article.

I didn't understand what you were saying. I thought you said "this American source" and then I clicked it and it was the BBC.
So you don't care about any of the other soldiers fighting as long as your precious Prince Harry is fine? No wonder everyone thinks the UK is the gayest country on the planet
oh cry me a river.

it was bound to be known eventually. who cares where it came from? from what i can tell it wasnt some major US news outlet anyway. more likely some small news site that doesnt get too much attention. then once it was out there everyone else picked up the story.

ok, he's a prince, but why does that give him the right to secretly be in Afghanistan? he knows the risks of being there, and he wants to do it. i understand that he would be a prime target, but if that is such a big issue, make him leave. he is only one person anyway. someone else can take his position.
Last edited by daytripper75 at Feb 28, 2008,
Quote by rockybo
So you don't care about any of the other soldiers fighting as long as your precious Prince Harry is fine? No wonder everyone thinks the UK is the gayest country on the planet

It's not our war, it's yours. We send a very important figure in the UK to help you steal Iraqi oil, knowing that he's most likely a huge terrorism target and likely to be made example of. Knowing this we stop all news from covering him so nobody knows where he is so he can't get found and killed.

So what do the stupid yanks go and do...?
Ahhh, I just love being blamed for everyones personal problems.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's not our war, it's yours. We send a very important figure in the UK to help you steal Iraqi oil, knowing that he's most likely a huge terrorism target and likely to be made example of. Knowing this we stop all news from covering him so nobody knows where he is so he can't get found and killed.

Hmmm. How about don't send him over?

Besides, it makes you look very ignorant when you blame an entire country for a media companies doing.
Last edited by SeveralSpecies at Feb 28, 2008,
Quote by rockybo

No, you fool.

His involvement on the frontline being leaked means that the people they are fighting are likely to be extra violent and ruthless, with the chance of catching this 'big fish'. Therefore the American media have put the whole of the frontline in needless danger just because they can't resist a good story.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Just be glad a member of the Royal Family is actually doing something...

He shouldn't have been sent. It's not just the life of an important figure, it's the other lads he's with. He's already garnished the well-deserved nickname "Bullet-magnet".

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Us yanks are evil and must've put a gun to the head of Tony Blair to get him to enter the war.

And I agree he should've never went. Even though his intentions are noble, he's putting a lot of people in danger.
Quote by macmancometh
Us yanks are evil and must've put a gun to the head of Tony Blair to get himto enter the war.

George Bush could ask him to dance naked around the houses of parliment smeared in peanut butter singing Dancing On The Ceiling if he wanted too. Tony Blair is a puppet.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
George Bush could ask him to dance naked around the houses of parliment smeared in peanut butter singing Dancing On The Ceiling if he wanted too. Tony Blair is a puppet.

That doesn't mean it's Americas fault you're over there.
Quote by rockybo

I think youll find that every one thinks the " gayest " country on the planet is the US.
its kind of our fault that hes there in the first place, it was very stupid of the american media source to do that. But...... we should send bush over there!!!!!!!!!! id love to see him act as a "bullet magnet" but its stupid to blame the entire country, america is a large country wiht many differing opinions. Its just like saying all middle eastern people are "terrorists"
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by macmancometh
Us yanks are evil and must've put a gun to the head of Tony Blair to get him to enter the war.

And I agree he should've never went. Even though his intentions are noble, he's putting a lot of people in danger.

Nobody was in danger until America told the world about it.

Let's see your president actually fight in one of these wars he orders for a change eh? Let's see someone in your country do something useful instead of sending out the working class masses to fight for you...
Quote by Greentreejester
I think youll find that every one thinks the " gayest " country on the planet is the US.

Anyone who says that about ANY entire country is a generalizing assh*le.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Nobody was in danger until America told the world about it.

He was in danger the second he set foot in that country.
Im sure everybody here from america in the UG Pit has something to do with that.
If you are so worried about your "prince", then join up and help him Instead of crying about how its "america's fault"
Close this stupid thread some retard from the UK is trying to start a flame war.

*reported*
Not Enough AssHatery
Last edited by MySweetFracture at Feb 28, 2008,
Quote by rockybo

you sir are the biggest douche in the universe , John Edward will pass the award to you shortly

you see it is not so much Harry as the unit he serves in

if the Taliban know he's there they will surely intensify attacks and desperately try to capture him
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Anyone who says that about ANY entire country is a generalizing assh*le.

It came from an American first.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

"Coalition of the willing." Just remember that next time you say it's not your war. No one strong-armed you into sending troops out, your own elected officials opted to do it.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

I know. Tony Blair was Bush's bitch. The fact is he put Britain in this war. It's now UK's war too. You can't blame everything on America.
And they say Americans are ignorant. The people who have posted on this wall clearly have no idea what they're talking about.

"Evidently it was an Australian magazine and a German newspaper that reported on the prince's presence on Afghan soil. The Drudge Report then picked up the magazine story after a lag of more than a month. Now it looks like the prince will likely be shipped out of Afghanistan pronto." --http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/politics/blog/2008/02/prince_harry_aka_bullet_magnet.html

I know it's a fun stereotype that all Americans are egotistical, obese, and ignorant, but please. Think before you speak, and do a little background research.
Originally posted by METALUPTHEASS
You have an eating disorder Fatty.

Quote by lou_dog69
my life was nearly crushed the day i found out twinkle twinkle little star, Bah Bah black sheep and the Alphabet song are all the same
Quote by rockybo
"Coalition of the willing." Just remember that next time you say it's not your war. No one strong-armed you into sending troops out, your own elected officials opted to do it.

I didn't vote for Blair, and I doubt anyone would have if they knew he would be letting an American president stick their arm up his ass....
Quote by Greentreejester
It came from an American first.

Awww, one of those "He started it" arguments?

Like I said, ANYONE who generalizes an entire country is an ignorant assh*le. I don't care who started it.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
That doesn't mean it's Americas fault you're over there.

Didn't say that, just saying that Blair is an absolute tool.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Didn't say that, just saying that Blair is an absolute tool.

I know, that was more directed towards anyone blaming America for Britain being over there.
Quote by MySweetFracture
Im sure everybody here from america in the UG Pit has something to do with that.
If you are so worried about your "prince", then join up and help him Instead of crying about how its "america's fault"
Close this stupid thread some retard from the UK is trying to start a flame war.

*reported*
It's actually quite a debate
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
If anything this news just puts ALL British troops in danger.

Even if you've got a picture of him it's going to be pretty hard to tell who's who in full combat gear.

If they want to take out Prince Harry they might just upscale their attacks on ALL British troops hoping he's amoung the casualties.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
I know, that was more directed towards anyone blaming America for Britain being over there.

Ahh fantastique then.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Pink_blood

I don't know why it is, though. This argument that the entire country of America is to blame for this is rather silly and immature.
Quote by eaglesfanno3
And they say Americans are ignorant. The people who have posted on this wall clearly have no idea what they're talking about.

"Evidently it was an Australian magazine and a German newspaper that reported on the prince's presence on Afghan soil. The Drudge Report then picked up the magazine story after a lag of more than a month. Now it looks like the prince will likely be shipped out of Afghanistan pronto." --http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/politics/blog/2008/02/prince_harry_aka_bullet_magnet.html

I know it's a fun stereotype that all Americans are egotistical, obese, and ignorant, but please. Think before you speak, and do a little background research.

Why'd you do that? They want to bash America.
Quote by MySweetFracture

*reported*

The thread is fine.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
Quote by Pink_blood

Sure is, with everyone saying "Its your fault"

"No its yours, waaaaaaaaaa"

Whats with everyone saying "we" and "its your fault WE'RE over there"

Unless you have an m16 in your hand, you should shut up. American OR British.
Not Enough AssHatery
Man, I sure am sorry I told everyone about it. Jeez.

Sorry.

...I'm tired of being blamed for everything because I happened to be born here.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by Bubonic Chronic
Man, I sure am sorry I told everyone about it. Jeez.

Sorry.

...I'm tired of being blamed for everything because I happened to be born here.

I feel the same when the finger comes pointing to the UK... ever thought about moving?
Page 1 of 4