Quote by Acquiescence
last drop d song i learned was stockholm syndrome by muse been playing for 8 months

Do you have a recording, I love that song.
Dunno, if you like RATM then def Killing in the name or maybe heart shaped box - Nirvana (but that's drop d down a half step)
There's this song called "Search Bar" by some band called "the top of the page", try that one.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
There's this song called "Search Bar" by some band called "the top of the page", try that one.

Clever
Awesome song to learn. Good choice as a first drop D tuning x] Love playing that in my band =] Bass line is kinda fun :P

But yeah Like someone has said, TSP is a drop D Muse song. A lot of RATM is Drop D. Billy Talent is mainly in drop D. So is The Used
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
Run like Hell by Pink Floyd
There's a place where a depth charge ignites.
Tool plays in drop d you could start there, Rammstein too they have easy songs you can learn. Deftones "My Own Summer" is a pretty easy song or you can even try Marilyn Mansons "The Beautiful People" so there you have it learn something new.
Ibanez RG120 (EMG 81s)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Silverburst
Epiphone Tony Iommi Signature G-400
Diezel Herbert w/ Mesa Boogie 4x12 Cab
Boss ME-50
DOD FX40B Equalizer
Boss MT-2
Boss DD-3
Boss BF-3
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
MXR M-133
Lamb of God, that is of course if you care for them at all. I love them, and they're great Drop D songs.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Only drop D songs i know are Heart Shaped Box and Killing in the name

and NIN - Hurt

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
nickelback plays a ton of drop d stuff thats piss easy! they're also pretty fun to play
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

That gets old real quick pal.

Anyhow, Slither by Velvet Revolver is always an easy and fun one.
Be cool.
Quote by thedude051
That gets old real quick pal.

Really? Well that's too bad, so does seeing the same thread at least once every week.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
3 Days Grace - Over and Over is really easy and recognizable...
Flyleaf has extremely easy songs
Lamb of God
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Freedom by Rage against the Machine.
Show me how to Live by Audioslave.
Them Bones by AIC (though this is Drop Db)
My Gear:

Schecter Gryphon Ruby Red

Dunlop Original Crybaby
Jekyll and Hyde Ultimate Overdrive

Laney LC50
Vox AD15VT Valvetronix

My Youtube Channel, check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SSnake77