Does the Peavey Valve King Royal 8 sound anything like its bigger brothers? If not is it at least a good little practice amp/ jam ses./seeing how much I like tubes amp?
Guitarsenal:
Genz Benz El Diablo 60
Avatar cab with Man O War, Black Powder speakers
Schecter 20th Aniv. Stealth #07 out of 100
Last edited by Drewski09 at Feb 28, 2008,
i thought it sounded quite different. though i didn't try the two head-to-head.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by acdcrocks0323
It would be great for practice but jamming would be a stretch. I don't think it could handle a jam session.

A guitar and bass or two guitar jam would be find. In a full band (guitar guitar bass drums vocals w/PA) you'd be hard to hear, at best.