I'm probably going to get a cell phone soon so I need help deciding which one to get. It has to be in the 100-150 range (less is ok too). Feature I want are a good camera and video recorder, and decent music capability. Thanks for all help.

Maybe try Futureshop, Best Buy, or any other electronics store?
Lord knows I'm weak, won't somebody get me off of this reef...
Sony Erricson's are best bet. Other than that, Nokia or SAMSUNG.
Samsungs are the best in my opinion.
fght ff yr dmns. wrt sngs n yr slp. fight yr dmns your DEMONS. w lv y. w mss y. i lv y s mch tht t hrts m hd.
ive heard that the keypads crack on the sony erricson so i wouldnt recommend it.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Whatever but if I was to rate the austinaracadium he gets a 10.

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Rage158 (for sale)
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
Get the Samsung SGH-A737. I had it and it is very good for music and has a good camera. It comes with 50 megs of memory if I remember right, but you can buy microSD cards that can hold up to 2 gigs for around $30.

I almost forgot, it cost $160. But if you get a two year plan it is free.
Last edited by shredder2be93 at Feb 28, 2008,
100-150 whats?

Pounds?

For about £100 you can get the Nokia 6300, an amazing phone. The screen has the same resolution as a laptop computer lcd, it has an mp3 player, expandable memory and a 2 mpx camera.
Quote by shredder2be93
Get the Samsung SGH-A737. I had it and it is very good for music and has a good camera. It comes with 50 megs of memory if I remember right, but you can buy microSD cards that can hold up to 2 gigs for around $30.

I almost forgot, it cost $160. But if you get a two year plan it is free.

Its actually 40 bucks with a 2 year plan where i live but the guy gave us one for free. But yeah, i really like my A737, its a pretty cool phone.
Quote by StreetLight3989

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
Quote by austinarcadium
Its actually 40 bucks with a 2 year plan where i live but the guy gave us one for free. But yeah, i really like my A737, its a pretty cool phone.

Hmm, I'm not sure about the price. At one store where I went it was $40, but at another it was free. I'm pretty sure it depends on what color you get. I got the red.
I got the orange but i wanted the red. The store i went to didnt have the red though so i was disappointed. If you buy it on amazon with a 2 year contract its free.
Quote by StreetLight3989

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
Is America really far behind with phones? The handset you guys are talking about was in the shops in England about 3 years ago...