Allright i have 100 dollars and im looking for a multi effects processer such as the boss me-50 or the boss gt-8 obviously those are well over 100 dollars but im looking on muscians friend at some because they sell ones that are as high as 150 for 100 dollars because of there discounts.

So im just wondering what people would recomend as far as great tone in a multi effects processer for 100 and mabey a little over but not higher than 120.
What's your current set up?

I'm not sure you're going to find "Great tone" in a multi-fx at that price.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
there are multi fx pedals for 100 but i recomend none just invest in a stomp box collection
just advice you want get a god one for 100
89' fender strat
gibson sg specail with grover tuners
standard tele
ibenez gio bass
takamine eg334sc
72'martin d-15
skbps-45 board, lots of pedals
peavey tripple xxx head w/ marshall cab
Individual stomp boxes seem to look a lot cooler and make it feel like you have more gear aswell

i use a digitech RP50 its pretty good. digitech has better ones.
My band The Land Bass Dragons
myspace.com/thelandbassdragons
^^ That's not really a legitimate reason for using stompboxes rather than multi-fx.........
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Buy used. Do you have a Craigslist listing for your area? I picked up a PodXT for $125, a Tonelab for $125, and a Korg AX1500G for $100.
well i have a roland cube 15 right now which has an amazing clean sound which is simulating the jc 120 jazz clean by roland and its great for running stomp boxes.

and it can be as high as 200 dollars because musicans friend has great deals and sales and it sells things as high as 200 for 99.99 and stuff like that.

and i agree having a bunch of profesional pedals will get you a better sound that a mutli effects proceser.

but some of the boss pedals im looking at are 99 and higher and that is all the money i have, im only 15 and i dont have a job yet so if i get a pedal i wont get another for a long time, even though im trying to get a job my parents always procrastoate about it
Check eBay or whatever for used stuff. Used pedals are usually fine as long as you're careful (and not insistent on having something new)
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
I have an ME-50 that I got for 110 on craigslist
I've been very happy with it. I love the analog feel, it's great for tweaking and stuff without any menus.
Get an ME50
As for me, I use individual boxes.
I prefer to buy something that is designed solely for whatever purpose its designed for.