Poll: Who is the Greatest Band of all time?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who is the Greatest Band of all time?
The Rolling Stones
2 6%
Queen
0 0%
Led Zeppelin
4 13%
Metallica
7 23%
The Beatles
10 32%
Pink Floyd
5 16%
The Ramones
1 3%
The Grateful Dead
0 0%
The Who
0 0%
Black Sabbath
2 6%
Nirvana
900 2903%
Voters: 31.
Ok I am aware that the last one sucked cahones so I made a better one to make it up to you guys. I know there is no such thing as 1 greatest band of all time cause they are all different. But judging on influence and skill and popularity, who is the best????
Scar Symmetry and Angelspit.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Usually for me its the Beatles and Led Zeppelin. Beatles invented pop, Zep invented rock, and both exceeded every other band in their area.
TOOL!!!!!!!!

they may suck now but they didnt back in the day. Metallica was out of this world back in the day, now they suck ballz.

But seriously, in my opinion, Tool is pretty out there, and they make some pretty amazing music.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
i like how all of the choices are really popular classic rock bands :-D
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Pearl Jam?
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Quote by ray_von
Usually for me its the Beatles and Led Zeppelin. Beatles invented pop, Zep invented rock, and both exceeded every other band in their area.

the Beatles did not invent pop, Zeppelin most certainly not invent rock, and you are a moron.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I dont like classic rock so none of those bands are my vote. you should put 'other' as a choice.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Whatever but if I was to rate the austinaracadium he gets a 10.

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Rage158 (for sale)
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
So basically every over cliched "Supergroup" is put on the lit under the assumption that they are the greatest bands of all time?

I too vote for tool
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
the beatles because they wrote their own songs when hardly anyone did back then
and as much as i hate saying stuff like this but alot of what every one listens to is influenced by them in some way
Sig space available, give me some praise
It was very hard to choose out of those.
Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Queen and Metallica were all the biggest (and possibly best bands) of their time era. I went for Metallica seeing as they are my favorite band but I was very tempted to put Queen.
u know what dont bitch at me for puttin classic rock cause i cant make everyone happy and classic music is what influenced modern bands.