Just wondering who else likes this. Basically a more "grown up," pessimistic, cynical version of the excellent Harry Hill's TV burp.

UK people only really.

Charlie Brooker is also the guy behind TVgoHome, which is worth a read.
Quote by Meatball200
Love this show.

Probably my favourite clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5LS5arkuaE

"...It's like Nuremburg for dummies"

Brilliant, just brilliant

Awh man why don't we get shows like that? All we get is x-factor and all the other knock offs.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
All of the episodes are online. The programme is funnier when you watch the whole episode IMO.
i like it alot. ITs very funny and very well observed.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
^ "That's laundry, you tit."

Quote by DanRev
All of the episodes are online. The programme is funnier when you watch the whole episode IMO.

Yeah I'm really going to look it up. His style is similar to yahtzee: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/zeropunctuation
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Charlie Brooker ftw, his cynical views on life are fantastic.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I'm in the facebook group...

No one I know apart from a few could really appreciate his awesomeness apart from UG.
Quote by Meatball200
Love this show.

Probably my favourite clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5LS5arkuaE

"...It's like Nuremburg for dummies"

Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
I love that program. Shame it's on so late- by the end, it's difficult to concentrate on what he's saying.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Only ever managed to see a couple of them on tv but they were really funny.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
He was on a repeat of Have I Got News For You last night with Ross Noble

Charlie Brooker + Ross Noble = Epic Epicness

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
never heard of it but i read "Just wondering who else likes this. Basically a more "grown up," pessimistic, cyn.." while hovering and it intrigued me, so i'll definately check it out.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by rabidguitarist
I love that program. Shame it's on so late- by the end, it's difficult to concentrate on what he's saying.

Aye it's the same with that political program This Week, but their late slot makes them good I think - less censorship.
Ooh, I do. Watched it couple of times and found it awesome. Really scathing and witty.

When's it on, again?
I think that every episode is on youtube.

I loved the how much TV costs thing, and they show a picture of an ex-MP and they say "that cost us £200"

Here it is again!

This Clip

Is ace, because it changes how you look at all TV afterwards.

Found it:
COST
CLICK
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Last edited by big duck at Mar 9, 2008,
For anyone interested, all the episodes from all of the series' can be found here.

But yeah, awesomely funny and sadly truthful program.

Incidentally, Charlie Brooker is also the reason I buy the Guardian every Monday; he writes a column for it and it's usually brilliant stuff. They're all online anyway, but eh.
Quote by SomeEvilDude
For anyone interested, all the episodes from all of the series' can be found here.

But yeah, awesomely funny and sadly truthful program.

Incidentally, Charlie Brooker is also the reason I buy the Guardian every Monday; he writes a column for it and it's usually brilliant stuff. They're all online anyway, but eh.

I would buy the guardian for his articles if the rest of it wasnt written by vegans and psuedo-bohemians.
Its very clever and very funny, but it has a tendency to ruin television for me. I think the apprentice spoof was my favourite - "You're ****ed!"
Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
He was on a repeat of Have I Got News For You last night with Ross Noble

Charlie Brooker + Ross Noble = Epic Epicness

He was really funny on the one with Russell Brand as well. Charlie writes a column everyday in the Guardian too, they're generally epic win.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
What's the point in a grown up, cynical harry hill?

harry hills' excellent
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
harry hill is excellent, and better than screenwipe, but screenwipe is quite interesting with its behind the scenes ****e.

plus it makes me feel smart that I'm watching a BBC4 show.
Quote by Kensai
His style is similar to yahtzee
I thought that when I first watched it, his delivery and everything is/are really really similar.

I love both of them. It pleased me to watch the end-of-year special the other day.
I watch screenwipe ritualistically, every week when it's on.

I love it, and I have to say I think his review of 2008 was the best episode yet, and I've seen them all. I prefer it to harry hill just because it is more factually based and it provides some intelligent insight into the process of making tv, and intelligent criticism of it being done badly, rather than just "oh that looked funny but it wasn't meant to, lets laugh at it".

Great show, and I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't watched it.

BTW bigduck, the john selwyn gummer episode was hillarious, lol. Cheers for reminding me of it.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Screen Wipe is awesome. Charlie Brooker is great, simply great. Gets things off to a T. Have loved all the series he's done, and this latest has not disappointed. The random things like Konnie Huq doing the 'Great British Wee' thing are a good extra as well, although I'm quite happy to sit listening to him rant.

The Oliver Postgate homage made me nearly cry. :'( And he also wrote the series on Channel 4 (I think that's the channel) about zombies taking over the country, and the Big Brother house getting taken over. Or something along those lines. Didn't watch it.
Musically ignorant. Seeking education.

Am female. Finally have bass!

As cunning as a fox who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Muse = genius.
looks awesome, i might start watching!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by LastToKnow
And he also wrote the series on Channel 4 (I think that's the channel) about zombies taking over the country, and the Big Brother house getting taken over. Or something along those lines. Didn't watch it.

You really should, Dead Set is a brilliant TV drama.

Also, rigiddigits, have some e-cookies for having one of my favorite song's lyrics in your sig.

Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?