I'm pretty much a novice/intermediate player just looking to improve my skills at home with a variety of music, but eventually want to perfect metalcore/hard rock styles of music.

Using a Schecter C-1+ right now with a Digitech RP150 through computer speakers/headphones and doing some recording via USB.

Question: I just discovered the Line 6 pocket pod and am very interested in switching to this from my Digitech...for a few reasons, mostly because my Digitech has a sh!tty display and I dont know what the hell I'm doing. I like a lot of the presets on the Line 6 too.

Trade in the RP150 (plus some $) for the Line 6 Pocket Pod?
if its the digitech im thinking of that most ppl have (which is a POS), i'd definatly switch. i personally like BOSS myself. check out the BOSS ME-50. its a great set-up. i hav one for my bass and guitar and i love it
-that guy
Quote by hiimwilson2010
if its the digitech im thinking of that most ppl have (which is a POS), i'd definatly switch. i personally like BOSS myself. check out the BOSS ME-50. its a great set-up. i hav one for my bass and guitar and i love it

Thanks man, but too expensive/complicated...using this pedal for a cheap solution until i prove myself worthy of some serious equipment.
The digitech one is fine. Don't waste your money buying a whole bunch of crappy effects.