Poll: Should disguised weapons require a concealed weapons permit?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should disguised weapons require a concealed weapons permit?
Yes
30 91%
No
1 3%
Undecided
2 6%
Voters: 33.
Nowadays, more and more companies are starting to make guns that look like everyday objects. We have the cellphone gun, and now some guy just posted the flashlight gun. I personally think these guns are pretty cool, but also extremely dangerous. Things like this have turned everyday items into potential weapons. I'm not totally against it, though.

I feel weapons like these should require a concealed weapons permit. Do you?
Of course. Even though they're made to look like other things, they're still weapons.

...of course, it's so ridiculously easy to get a concealed carry permit in the first place I don't think it matters all that much.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Of course they should, a weapon is a weapon, regardless of its appearance.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Then will the janitor from scrubs have to get a permit for his knife-wrench?
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
permits should definately be needed, cuz otherwise any random 13 year old "gangsta" can pop a cap in yo arse
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by bendystraw
why is there so much smart shit tonight?

I think we need an asses thread to go with the boobies one.
Quote by ChaoticVengence
permits should definately be needed, cuz otherwise any random 13 year old "gangsta" can pop a cap in yo arse

They pretty much can. A couple years ago I was dating this girl who was 16...and had a concealed carry license. She isn't even old enough to legally own a firearm and she already had a concealed carry permit.

How weird is that?
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by musicianamedave
They pretty much can. A couple years ago I was dating this girl who was 16...and had a concealed carry license. She isn't even old enough to legally own a firearm and she already had a concealed carry permit.

How weird is that?

WUT
Thats retarded, time to strengthen the gun laws