Can u give some solo exercise suggestions, or videos? =P
I'm need this a lot, thanks!
curt mitchells Videos
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
try this,
Minor Pentatonic in key of A (Fifth Fret)

e-----------------------------------5---8-----
b------------------------------5--8-----------
g-----------------------5--7------------------
d----------------5--7-------------------------
a---------5--7--------------------------------
e--5--8---------------------------------------

this is like the easiest scale there is and always sounds good for playin rock or metal
Well, I try out the mojor scale and major/minor pentatonic scale.But I'm still without technic, only speed.but i'll look for mitchells vids.

thanks a lot!

*sorry for my badass english
Last edited by SpazPunt at Feb 29, 2008,
Actually, that video focuses on melody rather than technique. While melody is plenty important, if you're looking for technique, which it appears you are, that video won't do you much good.

You should watch it at some point, though.
e-----------------------------------------2---4--------------------------------------------------
b---------------------------------1---3----------1---3------------------------------------------
g-------------------------2---4--------------------------2---4----------------------------------
d-----------------1---3------------------------------------------1---3--------------------------
a------2-----4------------------------------------------------------------2-----4---------------
e--1------3-------------------------------------------------------------------------1------3----

The fret number indicated is also the number of finger you're going to use (1 is for index finger, and 3 is for ring finger).

Use either alternate or economy picking. Move only the finger that will change fret, and keep the other fingers sticking on the fretboard, and as always keep the sound clean. After finishing the downward motion.

This is very effective, and a man, about 40-50 years, from the conservatory this to me.
Last edited by domenic_665 at Feb 29, 2008,