What was Zack De La Rocha's band before Rage?

Also, how the hell do you pronounce "Rocha"? I've been saying it as "Rosha" but I've heard it said a few different ways, anyone?

Cheers,
Chris.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Roka
im pretty sure

and are you talking about Inside Out?
yeah that was the band he was in before rage
Quote by Wikipedia
In high school, de la Rocha became involved in the hardcore punk scene and played guitar and sang for various bands, including Juvenile Expression with Commerford. His interest in bands like the The Clash and Bad Religion turned into an appreciation for other bands like Minor Threat, Bad Brains, and The Teen Idles, and he joined the straight edge band Hardstance.

De la Rocha eventually formed the Hardcore band Inside Out, which gained a large national underground following. They released a single record, No Spiritual Surrender, on Revelation Records in 1990 before breaking up. In de la Rocha's words, Inside Out was "about completely detaching ourselves from society to see ourselves as...as spirits, and not bowing down to a system that sees you as just another pebble on a beach. I channeled all my anger out through that band."

After Inside Out broke up, he embraced hip-hop and began freestyling at local clubs, where he met Tom Morello and Brad Wilk. Eventually de la Rocha's Juvenile Expression bandmate Commerford joined them and Rage Against the Machine was formed.

That should answer the first question.

For the second, I looked it up, and a lot of people say to pronounce the c hard, meaning saying "Zack De La Roka".
I saw rosha, and I'm pretty sure that's correct. I've said that around plenty of people and haven't been corrected. But I guess I could be pronounced different ways.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
zach de la ro cha (zak day la ro-ka) the only person on earth who can rap and be straight.

ZACH OF THE ROCK
Cheers, you guys helped a lot.

Edit: Dunno if anyone's interested, but Zack contributed in a song called CIA with FRS One, you may or may not know this, s'good song though, give it a listen or something.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Roh-ka
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.