I've only been playing for four months and i can play Iron Man intro, Thunderhorse pattern B, Paint It Black intro, and the intro for Smoke On The Water plus a couple of other songs. Are there any easy songs i can play that dont have impossible riffs? ( please dont say smells like teen spirit; I just cant get the beat or the muted notes). Thanks in Advance
Iron Man, Paint it black, and Smoke on the water.. are all easy and i learned them in 1ish days.. Never heard of Thunderhorse though... but try "Sunshine of your love" by cream/eric clapton that was the first song i learned how to play(fully - the solo)
I play guitar.
Quote by Flare83
I can play the intro to that and after that i cant play it

oh lol... umm... you try... uhhh... any Beatles songs most of them are pretty easy
I play guitar.
Punish yourself. I Suggest you get into the feel of the fretboard itself.

Try playing some lamb of god. And if you cant do it? push yourself until you can.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
^^ That helps too... though maybe he justs wants to have fun and play... lol
I play guitar.
I know thats pretty pathetic...... but im not that good im still a begginer..... Whats a GOOD Beatles song? ( im not that into them......... lol i dont even know the name of any songs by them..... dont laugh!
oh and i am in a band just starting out. have drummer, back up drummer, singer , back up singer and im guitarist........ still no dang basist!
Good beatles songs... hmm "Strawberry Fields Forever" "Get Back" "Im my life" and i can go on and on
I play guitar.
Beat it by Micheal Jackson is a nice and easy riff. Fairly fun, too. I would also reccomend Rock you like a Hurricane by The Scorpions. It uses some easy Power Chords.
Quote by Flare83
oh and i am in a band just starting out. have drummer, back up drummer, singer , back up singer and im guitarist........ still no dang basist!

**** I wish I had that problem, over here in NZ you can only find drummers on the third Tuesday of the week
i recommend taking a not incredibly hard song, like Paranoid from black sabbath, and learning it from beginning to end. I wish I had done stuff like that when I had started out. I'd be a lot better now.
Well I'm a beginner too (started playing guitar september 2007) and right now I can play:

- Knocking on Heaven's Door by Guns n'Roses
- Smells like teen spirit by Nirvana
- Knights of Cydonia by Muse (only parts of it)
- Smoke On The Water intro
- Zombie by The Cranberries
and right now I'm working on Space Oddity by David Bowie.
Quote by synpet713192
I can't help you, but you have the greatest avatar ever

Quote by Colgate Total
You can do what I suggested and ignore common sense for the promise of money.

Guitar: Cort G210
Amp: Roland Cube-15x

day tripper, back in the ussr and get back, try those for beatles songs... oh yeah, live and let die... but thats not the beatles, itsjust one of them.
Quote by Seth Shadows
Punish yourself. I Suggest you get into the feel of the fretboard itself.

Try playing some lamb of god. And if you cant do it? push yourself until you can.

why would he want to play ****e?
LOL!!! I bought metalocalypse season 1 yesterday, never seen an episode, but its awesome.

And I love the duncan hills solo workshop on the extras, haha
Yeah, of course there are easy metal songs!

Happy? by Mudvayne(you WILL have to tune in Drop C)
Before I Forget by Slipknot
Stricken by Distrubed(tough solo)
Quote by Flare83
Is there any easy metal song?

The main riff to Enter Sandman is pretty easy and pretty kickass too