okay i use a Line 6 AX2 212 amp and i got a boss me 50 multi effect pedal on the side for extra sounds and im wondering what equipment does ryan ross (guitarist from panic) use on songs like:
The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and suicide is press coverage
London Beckoned Songs About Money Written by Machines
Camisado (two guitars in these song)

i listen to panic a lot because i love the guitar sound but no matter what i do i can't figure out that guitar sound on my equipment.

u know what effects he's using or anything?
that wasn't very nice avedas. you should try to help instead of ridiculing him for what he listens to.

to ts,

im not sure what he uses, but ill take a listen to the songs you listened and see if i can help you out.
Quote by fenderdude06
that wasn't very nice avedas. you should try to help instead of ridiculing him for what he listens to.

to ts,

im not sure what he uses, but ill take a listen to the songs you listened and see if i can help you out.

I don't give a crap what he listens to. He posted this in advanced techniques.
Quote by Avedas
I don't give a crap what he listens to. He posted this in advanced techniques.

if you read the advance techniques thread said:
"Know how to play but need to know how to make 4 fingers sound like 10? Can't figure out how to get that "liquid" sound? Well come on in, sit down and just ask "how the hell do I do that?!"

i seen it and came in here. sorry if my thread is kinda weird. been under stress a lot lately.